video games ruined my life

DüM

I tried running Skyrim on my PC yesterday, recommended it as medium settings but I couldn't even get it to run smooth on all the lowest settings. Guess I stick with 360...

What kind of specs?

I ask because I have a decent laptop and I should be able to play it on high.. but it kept running slow on the lowest setting.

So I did some research and with some graphics card, you have to open up the graphics card control panel and allow tesv.exe to use it.

After I added skyrim to the "allow list," it runs awesome on high with 1920x1080.

Edited by mrchariybrown

So IGN says Skyward Sword is the best Zelda game ever made. I wish I still had my Wii (which was bought solely to play Twilight Princess).

To be honest, I don't agree with that assessment. It is innovative in its gameplay, provides a backstory for the rest of the games, and is a well made game, but I still think TP, OoT, and LttP were better. Coincidentally, those three are my top 3 ;x also, skyward sword is annoying as FUCK until you get the controls down pat.

Edited by ubersaladin

been playing skyrim and I realize I put the wrong perks in. Should have done smithing/enchant/alch isntead =[. Dark Brotherhood gloves are so good though lol 30x backstab damage.

time to remake I guess

Edited by baconzilla

i remember when this scene came up for the first time and wishing i could play it instead of just watching

the game will probably end up goofy just like bayonetta but i don't think anyone will have high expectations for it in terms of storytelling/narrative anyway. that game and vanquish were pretty fun for what they were and i'm guessing this one will be similar

still waiting on that zone of the enders 3 announcement tho

been playing skyrim and I realize I put the wrong perks in. Should have done smithing/enchant/alch isntead =[. Dark Brotherhood gloves are so good though lol 30x backstab damage.

time to remake I guess

Everyone should be dumping into those three. I had to do the same thing - restarted my character. But luckily I was only ~15 hours deep when I did so.

Everyone should be dumping into those three. I had to do the same thing - restarted my character. But luckily I was only ~15 hours deep when I did so.

lol I was like 3 days in when I realized my weapons were so weak compared to what I could be doing. Its not really that hard to catch up if you know the quick ways to level shit up though. (How to level alchemy quick?)

Edited by baconzilla