video games ruined my life

DüM

the Uncharted 3 review backlash is getting out of hand

article was complaining about the 'playing a movie' thing right? I agree. MGS is my favorite series and it got a lot of that talk but experimentation is pretty big in MGS. You could play around with the AI forever.

article was complaining about the 'playing a movie' thing right? I agree. MGS is my favorite series and it got a lot of that talk but experimentation is pretty big in MGS. You could play around with the AI forever.

According to reviews I've read and gameplay videos I've seen, UC3 looks pretty damn linear (even compared to UC2), no real roaming freedom or extras to do beyond the storyline action. MGS4's really the only one to get that kind of criticism, but that's only cuz the there were tons of (lengthy) cutscenes.

i meant steam key, devs said they'd be adding one after this bundle is done.

now i just hope steam can add the other wadjeteye games. apparently they've rejected the other awesome adventure games because of technical requirements (min. resolution).

i'm trying to get as many good point and click adventures as I can tbh.

Ditto on Monkey Island, the special editions will probably be on sale in the winter again, highly recommended.

been playing a bit of sanctum and dungeon defenders and I feel like sanctum runs smoother but is more a fps than rpg compared to DD. I do like how you can make mazes and shit compared to DD where it relies on the characters more.

a glimpse from the future:

QN2KUJgOPBs#!

skyrim bros :cool:, cancelled amazon preorder and found it for £25 :cool:

I also got BF3 for £20 and Arkham City for free. I would probably go on to say that I am so prudent with money and patronise you all by saying you can always find good deals if you look - but then i spent all the money i saved on games from Steam :(:D