video games ruined my life

DüM

Ok I'm a big gamer as well. Right now I'm doing my first run through of Dragon Age II. Gonna play both bf3 and MW3 when they drop.

Need something to play after that though, i have a ton of games I haven't touched so someone recommend me something (Ive got DS 3DS, PC, Wii to choose from)

these are the games i've got most of them i haven't touched yet:

10540fr.jpg

Need something to play after that though, i have a ton of games I haven't touched so someone recommend me something (Ive got DS 3DS, PC, Wii to choose from)

]

I just started getting into Amnesia: The Dark Descent. If you want to play a scary-as-fuck PC game, this is for you. I highly recommend you look it up. It's really understated gameplay - no weapons, all you can do is run and hide from the heinous shit seeking you, but you have to balance your time in the dark because you'll start going insane.

LOOK THAT BIZ UP.

the logo makes me think the location is in a Washington D.C. equivalent.

i just want the game to not take itself too seriously... GTA 4 was just not as fun as the last two because of that.

looking forward to the radio stations tho

X5d0kjbYR8k

DDDEEEERRRICCKKK THACKKERYYYY

Guest Methimphibian
GTA 4 was just not as fun as the last two because of that.

I thought GTA IV was great, what did people specifically not like about IV? I still think San Andreas is the best in the series.

even better when you learn that most of the stations ingame were recorded by ordinary people in NYC who were encouraged to rant in whatever extremist mindset they could come up with. I think it was on npr that I heard you can get paid for doing that for them, wonder if they do the same thing this time or not.. that would be so badass to get your voice pressed into their cd!

^haha i didn't know that.

I thought GTA IV was great, what did people specifically not like about IV? I still think San Andreas is the best in the series.

it's still fun but they really cut back on the content (sidequests/easter eggs/hidden stuff) as a whole compared to San Andreas, so much that i never played it again after finishing the main story. i guess we were spoiled by SA considering how massive it was. and that's probably why they made the two other expansions :P that said, Gay Tony was really dope

i remember last year Rockstar kinda hinted when they released the roles for voice actors that the story would be somehow Hollywood-related... present-day San Andreas maybe?

1900s GTA?

they already did that, it's called Red Dead Redemption

i think the fictional city of San Andreas was much better than the recreation of New York, much more diversity in the environments, also the ability to fly jets and parachute out (without an expansion pack) was a lot of fun, same with the regular pedal bikes which they did away with, and the way you could change the way your character looked (physically)

I remember when san andreas first came out and my friend copped it even though it was R18 and we were all like 15, we felt like bad asses. Good times.

btw, anyone bought a humble bundle? What do you guys think of frozen synapse?

they already did that, it's called Red Dead Redemption

i think the fictional city of San Andreas was much better than the recreation of New York, much more diversity in the environments, also the ability to fly jets and parachute out (without an expansion pack) was a lot of fun, same with the regular pedal bikes which they did away with, and the way you could change the way your character looked (physically)

man i loved riding around on a bike pedaling like crazy and doing crazy ass stunts