video games ruined my life

DüM

you guys tried multiplayer? i was walking in the forest for a bit and some invisible guys ganged up on me (they looked different from the usual NPCs in there). couldn't even scratch them with the equipment i had at the time and it happened to me on several occasions so i've been playing offline ever since

GT5 Spec 2.0 is NIIIIIICE

aI_COt0bEtM

sweeet. haven't touched GT5 in a while

When I first started the game and got into Undead Burg, some jerk invaded me and backstabbed me to death. In the mean time I'm worrying about being ganged up by the undead soldiers in the area....So I have in-game enemies AND this freaking jerk after me...lol. Yesterday I was invaded in the sewers...killed the dude and got humanity and his shield. I hope he doesn't have that shield anymore...

Haven't tried co-op yet, I don't really want help from people but I may try putting down my summon sign to help others. I actually kinda forgot about that. Gonna go try that now actually...

Wrong_move, I was farming in that exact part earlier today - right inside the door that costs 20k to open right? Those guys are fuckers but they're just part of one of the covenants in the game, some forest guys I guess...IF you're still trying to farm then you need to kite them back to the corner below the stairs, let them run above and go for the death from above move, and then they fall off your head to their death (lol). Those first guys make the toughened treefuckers coming at you in attack formation closer to the cliffs seem like the goddamn greenpeace SS workers vs. activists on wall st., or something... Definitely some rageworthy moments when you get into those "yep, my shield is not going to hold and I'm not 100% making it to the corpse in time" situations.

Really wish we could gang up and take down the people that are giving you shit, dj...bosses and pvp alike - I feel like the one time I had someone helping me I was playing a different game. No one picks up my summon signs ever though, kinda lame but I guess you have to be lucky enough to get on a good shard or server or w/e they're using.

Wrong_move, I was farming in that exact part earlier today - right inside the door that costs 20k to open right? Those guys are fuckers but they're just part of one of the covenants in the game, some forest guys I guess...IF you're still trying to farm then you need to kite them back to the corner below the stairs, let them run above and go for the death from above move, and then they fall off your head to their death (lol). Those first guys make the toughened treefuckers coming at you in attack formation closer to the cliffs seem like the goddamn greenpeace SS workers vs. activists on wall st., or something... Definitely some rageworthy moments when you get into those "yep, my shield is not going to hold and I'm not 100% making it to the corpse in time" situations.

Really wish we could gang up and take down the people that are giving you shit, dj...bosses and pvp alike - I feel like the one time I had someone helping me I was playing a different game. No one picks up my summon signs ever though, kinda lame but I guess you have to be lucky enough to get on a good shard or server or w/e they're using.

yeah in that area. i knew they weren't the usual forest covenant dudes when one guy in weird armor used the infinite item glitch to firebomb me to death lol.

here's a post on how to co-op with friends:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/606312-dark-souls/60630202

i just never go on anymore cause when i clear an area to get to a boss or bonfire some phantom usually trolls me and i have to do it over again. ugh

shameless promotion of my game. Just made this new trailer and added game center to it so you can see how you stack up against your friends or the world.

qLss5t8p5Fo

this game rules, reminds me a bit of pilotwings, sim city and 1942 with an evil twist

music is great too, and its hard as fuck but I like that you have to work to get good at it like a proper retro game

currently sitting at #1 on the leaderboards 8)

yeah i tried it out when you posted it last time, really cool stuff, just wish it supported more games. if they supported HoN on there i would be happy as a pig in a good mood

When they launched in the UK they had your first game for £1, so I got Dirt3. That game is hella hard without loads of assists on though...

what's happened to final fantasy? just had a look at FF12-2 and it looks awful...

apparently it's the company's response to complaints about 13. they've been out of touch with fans for a long time now...

i just want Vs 13 and never bother with the series again

funny cause all they had to do was make a proper remake of FF7 so longtime fans like me can pretend that the past ten years never happened

ff12 was teh last console game i played, packed it away after that but i never finished it.

i was near the end with like lvl80 chars. i liked that game. I think 10 was underwhelming - it was teh first one on ps2 and we waited a year for it after delays but it was still good. x-2 had a stupid story but i liked the battle system.

bah.

only played first level of solo challenge mode, top-scored all of my friends :cool:

+

skyrim, arkham city (pc), ac: revelations and la noire complete edition all come out on the same day - my bday :cool::cool:. Gonna slay some dragons while sipping some on some jack dagnals fml :(

Got AA with a graphics card, skyrim i have to have - so i'll probably get AC:R and pirate LA Noire tbh. Sad but i have an eye on Diablo 3 and ME3, perhaps even Max Payne 3? CS:GO is out first quarter '12 too...

With that time upon us, what is everyone else copping for holiday/early next year?

10 and 12 were solid bro

was only half-serious about that past ten yrs comment

10 is still a great game, but i couldn't take 10-2 seriously at all....

12 got the gameplay and setting down, but the main story and cast of characters were not that memorable let's face it

no comment on 11 or 14 cause i haven't played them

13 is just meh

i guess what i'm trying to say is, everyone had rly high expectations from this franchise because the games released the decade before were great and memorable all around. ever since the Square x Enix merger the games are just not on the same level and how 13-2 is looking so far has not proven otherwise

/fanboy rant

With that time upon us, what is everyone else copping for holiday/early next year?

Skyrim & prob Saints Row 3 on day 1 to keep me busy for the rest of this year

gonna wait for a price drop (boxing day?) for Batman, Uncharted 3, MGS: HD Collection, Rayman Origins (!!!), Battlefield 3

early next year - Mass Effect 3, Armored Core 5

i kinda wanna get Vita asap just to play that Persona 4 remake lol

i rarely cop a lot of games for the multiplayer cause my internets speed is turrible

are any of the monster hunters on psp good

mh freedom unite is pretty fun; need to get a couple friends together and hunt to really appreciate it, or grab the adhoc party off ps3 to play online.

cop list: arkham city tmrw, bf3 next week, uncharted3, skyrim, mw3, and maybe sw:tor? and probably some vita games when that comes out.