video games ruined my life

DüM

of course i'm terrible at the game, i don't play many sports sims at all if ever - but defending seemed quite hard to me. I'm holding A (or x on ps3) and my player's literally watching the computer-controlled player and doing fuck all.

it's up to you to run up to them and put in a soft/hard tackle, but then the cpu does a trick and runs right past. I don't know if EA considered it too easy, but I think the past behaviour of 'charging' was better.

obviously, past weaknesses rear their ugly heads again, passing to the wrong fucking player, your players running into each other like idiots, and other bullshit i can't think of.

this style of gameplay is practically a decade old, no one's got the balls to start from the ground up like pes aaalll those years ago (which consequently made FIFA step up their game). Instead we're left with yearly 'innovations' and added bloat.

something about dota 2 just doesn't look right. i can't quite put my finger on it though. was watching some footage from that million dollar tournament last month.

HoN still has noticeable slowdown in team fights and it bugs me too much. 60-70fps laning, then bam, down to 30 when everyone's using their abilities.

having fun with league of legends, though. that runs much more smooth at all times. i never really got into dota back in the day, so i don't mind and actually kinda like the different item system and i couldn't give a fuck about there being no denies or gold loss when you die.

everyone who has fifa, what do you have it on?

ps3 if anyone wants to play. Im not terribly good, but almost have gotten used to the defense. A lot of people online are just being the goalkeeper and letting the AI do the work for them. little annoying.