video games ruined my life

DüM

dead_or_alive_5-438x620.jpg

Anyone else excited for this? Playing DOA4 online was such a blast. Tempted to get my 360 fixed (for the third time) for this.

Oh yes. I think this will make me finally buy one.

Let us look back, and know that nothing has changed:

Tecmo has always liked to point out that Dead or Alive 2 is all about story. This is, of course, an out-and-out lie. DoA2 is all about kicking people through stained-glass windows, looking at girls' panties, and reveling in the concept of "NEW COSTUME GET." The original working title for DoA was "Sex and Violence," and it remains a more appropriate moniker to this very day.

league of legends is pretty fun. my first unlocked champ is garen because he reminds me of whirlwind barbarians from diablo 2. if HoN had bots like LoL, i'd probably get into it more, so i could learn build orders and how heroes work before entering a game full of smurf accounts. much prefer the graphics and i miss some of the heroes of HoN, but it slows down a little too much in big team fights for my liking though. seems to be my processor is the bottleneck because lowering graphic settings doesn't help.

league of legends is pretty fun. my first unlocked champ is garen because he reminds me of whirlwind barbarians from diablo 2. if HoN had bots like LoL, i'd probably get into it more, so i could learn build orders and how heroes work before entering a game full of smurf accounts. much prefer the graphics and i miss some of the heroes of HoN, but it slows down a little too much in big team fights for my liking though. seems to be my processor is the bottleneck because lowering graphic settings doesn't help.

turn down your audio quality, i set mine to very low and i never get any slowdown any more and this is on my POS pc from 2004

Dark Souls dev team be trolling http://kotaku.com/5842561/early-dark-souls-players-thwarted-in-typically-brutal-fashion

Dark Souls doesn't launch in Japan until tomorrow, but some players have managed to get their hands on copies early and are playing away without a care in the world. That is, until From Software invades their games with level 145 Black Phantoms.

^ so how does this multiplayer stuff work in this game? all I saw watching streams was people's "stain" where they'd died but never any interaction where people are duking it out outta nowhere or anything. so glad I got this thing preordered though, special edition steez too I think I managed to snag.

^ so how does this multiplayer stuff work in this game? all I saw watching streams was people's "stain" where they'd died but never any interaction where people are duking it out outta nowhere or anything. so glad I got this thing preordered though, special edition steez too I think I managed to snag.

In Demon's Souls, players could get invaded by other players. The invading person uses an item in an area an it random invades another game of someone also in that area.

You can also summon players for help. People can write messages on the ground anywhere in the game, and using a certain item leaves a glowing message that people can see and use to summon that person.

There's still invading and summoning in Dark Souls but no one has really explained how it works yet. Summoning appears to be the same but invading is different somehow. The stain you're talking about are bloodstains. They are like messages but drop randomly and people can select them and see a little 'flashback' of someone else playing online that recently died, so you know something is ahead.

how to kop diabro 3 beta key?

make battle.net account and cop any other blizzard game in the shop. then you should be able to sign up for the beta.

then it's just pure luck, if they think your computer specs are interesting enough (as in what they need to get tested) then you have a decent chance i believe to be selected

interested in Dark Souls for some reason. Going to go hard on multiplayer games for the rst of the year and then some I'm sure, but I haven't had a dope single-player game in a long time.

should I just cop Demon's Souls? I'm sure it's cheap now, then Dark if I want later.

h7s2Qkx3lN5s

anyone ever play / finish placescape torment (just posted the trailer since its got a fun dated aesthetic)? I always hear its great but I spent forever getting out of that first 'prison' area or whatever and as soon as it opened up to the outside it just seemed massive and my brain went into "i dont have this sort of free time" mode