video games ruined my life

DüM

Man I hate to sound corny but Wii does bring folks into the fold. My wife isn't even thinking about the fitness shit. We've been hitting Super Mario like afterschool buddies. I came home today and she was unwashed in a nest of pillows, with a serving bowl full of jellybeans and soda cans everywhere. "What the fuck did you call this guy? King Koopa? I hate this guy."

:D

i need a new game. downloading league of legends and heroes of newerth to see what i like more. i'm a total noob when it comes to Dota compared to other types of games though. :/

i'm getting bored of HoN so i reinstalled deus ex and i'm gonna play it with the fixer mod and the new visions graphic overhaul mod

Copped Gears 3 today for my 360, been playing it for about 7 hours now on the campaign. Up to part 5, think there is 6 or 7 parts, seems pretty good so far.

Once campaign is done I will tackle multiplayer and let you know how that goes.

yea, people talking shit on hard reset's menu in some walkthroughs I saw, wtf.

but GoW is always going to be a great experience in campaign, a clusterfuck in TDM and at least with the first game (the only MP that wasn't kinda acknowledged as broken) only fun if you liked the SnD type gametype where you're protecting VIPs and being all 3rd person tactical till you can jump up and yell while you curb stomp a bitch into oblivion (actually does not get old if I remember right).