video games ruined my life

DüM

seriously what's up with HON and LOL - is it just mastering the micro that people love so much or what? cuz seriously I have tried WC3, starcraft 1, etc. and for someone who's good at most games after a bit, holy shit that gameplay was a bitch to comprehend.

Extremely high skill ceiling, theres nothing like killing all 5 members of the enemy team all by yourself

all these qwerky looking games for so damn cheap and no PC (still) no XBL membership (again), and mainly not enough time to dig through the onslaught of steals makes me pissed. This year seems so crazy fortunate for gamers if you've been up on things

pretty sure someone posted a link a bit back with the major releases but yeah you've got this genre-defining tower defense game that I forget the name of, beat hazard, limbo/braid hitting the <5$ mark on Steam + free TF2. 2) the preorder hype with TOR and beta weekends for the next major MMO release + every goddamn AAA title releasing another installment this holiday (starting in August pretty much this year) but with some friction between origin and steam on the PC while we're finally seeing a pretty homogenized platform experience besides halo vs. resistance. And then games like portal 2 and LA noire which are going to be totally obscured in less than a month if they haven't been already. Not to mention the more indie stuff I don't really keep track of/count like tiny wings and angry birds raging in post-apocalyptic NE US or whatever they're on now.

And it's all really accessible at this point it feels like

LoL got boring, HoN didn't really stick.

Playing another MMO "Vindictus" but funner as I can play with my brother . . . not sure whether to cop D3 when it launches. it practically devoured my youth when playing D2

PS3 has not been getting any attention, so sad :(

Any great games out for PS3? Last game bought was catherine and LA Noire. catherine is still dope, LA Noire just got too boring ugh

Vindictus is too fun right now *dead*

Oh forgot about the new CS, that looks exciting

well la noire always looked kinda meh to me, but I'd definitely get resistance in some form if I were you - 3 just came out and the first game was supposed to be pretty great fps-wise. otherwise dark souls (sick trailers:

) on the 5th or uncharted 3 in nov. are your best bets if you're trying to stave off the vindictus cravings.

well la noire always looked kinda meh to me, but I'd definitely get resistance in some form if I were you - 3 just came out and the first game was supposed to be pretty great fps-wise. otherwise dark souls (sick trailers:
) on the 5th or uncharted 3 in nov. are your best bets if you're trying to stave off the vindictus cravings.

Here's what I thought of la noire:

first third: great

second third: meh

last third: terrible

Good thing I redboxed it. I'd definitely recommend uncharted 3. I just bought uncharted 2, and it's a lot of fun.

but bro...Final Fantasy bro!

I don't get who buys that stuff when anyone interested in a music tapalong game is probably not really way invested in aries and the PSone days of good FF games. I'm not sure if I could get my sister to play even elite beat agent anymore, let alone this crazy shit.

I don't know what I was doing but nah man, don't think I've ever actually played one at all unless you count some kingdom hearts. I do remember when 10 came out thinking it looked cool but even then (was probably 13) kind of wtf is with the hair and clothes and the androgyny all over the covers. idk - stone me, I like rpgs so I should prob try one if they ever make a good one for the 360 I guess.