video games ruined my life

DüM

Bought the wii. She wanted a red one and has a big hard-on for it anyway, so waiting is pointless :rolleyes:

Now I need some games for me. So what's good? Best part about the red one is it comes with Super Mario. I already know that shit's good. Also scooped up a copy of Tenchu: Shadow Assassins, same reason.

Don't really know of any others yet though. I think even Tenchu has to do 480i to squish a good game onto that thing.

Bought the wii. She wanted a red one and has a big hard-on for it anyway, so waiting is pointless :rolleyes:

Now I need some games for me. So what's good? Best part about the red one is it comes with Super Mario. I already know that shit's good. Also scooped up a copy of Tenchu: Shadow Assassins, same reason.

Don't really know of any others yet though. I think even Tenchu has to do 480i to squish a good game onto that thing.

Super Mario Galaxy 1/2

Metroid Prime Collection (if you can find it for a decent price)

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Super Paper Mario

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Punch Out!

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Mario Kart

Monster Hunter Tri

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Okami

New Super Mario Brothers Wii

Madworld

Little Kings Story

Sin and Punishment: Star Successor

Endless Ocean

Epic Mickey

Muramasa: The Demon Blade

A Boy and his Blob

Zak and Wiki: Quest for Barbaro's Treasure

No More Heroes 1/2

WarioWare: Smooth Moves

Trauma Team

Red Steel 2

Metroid: Other M

Wario Land: Shake It!

also there are plenty of games on the Virtual Console worth getting too

the only downside to the beta is you're unable to change your character's color, so it's always easy to pick the templars out of a crowd, but then again you still don't know which one has you on their hit list, and in normal modes you can transform into other characters for like 20 seconds or so to throw them off

Anyone tried "On Live"? It's cloud gaming, all the graphics processing is done in the cloud and then the game is streamed to your pc/mac/tv. I'm just installing it now to try out a few demos on my mid spec laptop. Will give my verdict a little later, but it looked good on a program I was just watching.

yea they give out free games sometimes too it's sweet - you just gotta have an acct and they'll give you these free codes that'll work for a day or two for a free "DL". Amnesia was on there a month ago but I was too much a bitch to try it out as apparently that shit is worse than pet cemetery/silence of the lambs when you were 8