video games ruined my life

DüM

so is PSN never coming back? i thought it was supposed to be this week. fucking bought portal 2, finished it the first day, and i havent even tried the coop because of this bullshit

i gave up wondering about it, every new update from Sony states absolutely nothing, all they're saying is full functionality by May 31st, don't hold your breath.

been trying to change my password on psn, but because i cant remember my old one i am having to reset. however none of the reset emails have been coming through.. and then today i read that microsoft (i have a hotmail account) have been blocking emails from sony!

mother fuckers.

same. gameplay looks so polished. not to mention facial expressions and everything.

yeah Rock* and Team Bondi nailed it with this one. i love how the cases play out differently depending on your course of action

and the hidden cars are doope

yeah Rock* and Team Bondi nailed it with this one. i love how the cases play out differently depending on your course of action

and the hidden cars are doope

Can not wait to play this! Ordered it from Gamestop (unfortunately) and apparently it will be delivered to me on the 24th (Canada Post is a fucking joke) so I downloaded RDR: Undead Nightmare to keep me entertained until LA Noire arrives.

Note: I am so fucking behind in gaming, I didn't even know there was the DLC Undead Nightmare out! Shit son, zombie killing tonight!

It's not as bad, imo. There's a bit there tho.

What I hate is the random car AI. You'll be in the far right lane and some du will take a right-hand turn from the left lane right in front of you. There's also cars on streets perpendicular to yours that turn left as you try to cross the intersection that don't stop at all.

Oh, and civilians that try to "avoid" you just jump into the path of your car half the time. Kinda salty cuz it's hard to get five stars on case without keeping your property damage costs/hurt civilians count down.