video games ruined my life

DüM

I have a new GT on 360.... xTEAMxRAMRODx.... Add me if we were down on my old tag.

Also, what do people think, is now the dumbest time to buy the first blobs map pack? the 2nd is dropping soon, would that mean the first would go on sale? or perhaps they would bundle both? am i on crack?

holla.

Never played portal. A girl made it right? Thats kinda cool to me. Kinda.

it features a woman as the main character without being super misogynistic and some parts of portal 1, at least, can be seen as a feminist statement.

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/f/portal-is-the-most-subversive-game-ever/a-20071207115329881080/g-2006071916221774024

but yeah, Starcraft 2 Team Liquid Starleague's day 2 of round of 8 is going live in an hour and twenty minutes. Free HQ stream and everything

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/TeamLiquidTV

PSN update: Sony isn't sure your credit card data is safe

By Ben Kuchera | Last updated about an hour ago

Sony isn't saying much about the PlayStation Network outage, but a new update doesn't give us much hope for a speedy resolution. Even worse is the fact the company doesn't seem to know if your financial data has been compromised. Sleep tight!

Satoshi Fukuoka, a spokesman for Sony Computer Entertainment in Tokyo, spoke with PCWorld and claimed the company "has not yet determined if the personal information or credit card numbers of users have been compromised, but that Sony would promptly inform users if it found that was the case."

Luckily, Sony's Patrick Seybold has yet another update to let us all know that Sony doesn't have much of a clue about when this mess will get fixed. "Unfortunately, I don't have an update or timeframe to share at this point in time," he wrote. "As we previously noted, this is a time intensive process and we're working to get them back online quickly. Will keep you updated with information as it becomes available. We once again thank you for your patience."

Since you can't play your games online, why not use that extra time to double-check your credit and debit card records?

shitttt