video games ruined my life

DüM

I just played with the 3DS for the first time... i have to say its cool, but the screen feels like its melting your eyes, or is def not good for you in a long term rot your brain kinda way.

It did feel better when you held it at just the right distance from your eyes, but the screen felt like looking at radioactive waste to me, a violent brightness of awe and wonder that was both amazing and scary.

I still want one... Just me?

To be honest, I thought the same thing when I got mine but after playing for 2 hours in one sitting I felt fine and my eyes seemed to have adjusted to the screen. Though my friend said he played for 3 hours at one time and felt sick so I guess it just all depends on the person.

I would recommend getting one since the OoT remake is coming out in June and 3DS Mario is suppose to come out this year (though I don't think it will)

grtrqaqNF74

took me awhile on this part... eventually got it.

i avoided this because of potential spoilers before, but there's a much easier solution for that bit bro :eek: the way you did it is much more cool :cool:

*SPOILER*

alternate portals between the two high towers to get the white paint all over them, then put one portal on the ground, one of the ramp - and jump. :cool:

ughhh I wanna finish coop with mags, but PSN is still being a hoe.

I haven't finished yet, but by mag's description, yeah that's how I did it too. I tried some complicated stuff too but it didnt work.

Guest Methimphibian
What was peoples vibe on the Blops map pack?

ideas?

Very dope, kowloon and discovery are the best, BW/stadium are ok. escalation should be solid.

Started portal2 and limbo on the same night. Overwhelmed to say the least. Think I'm close to finishing both. So good!

Anyone want to recommend some xbox live games to download? All I have is Limbo and Trials HD.

Started portal2 and limbo on the same night. Overwhelmed to say the least. Think I'm close to finishing both. So good!

Anyone want to recommend some xbox live games to download? All I have is Limbo and Trials HD.

Castle Crashers is fun if you have people to play with.

You should also download Doritos Crash Course it's free and really fun.

^^Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light + Super Meat Boy

smaller, indie games are absolutely thriving on computers right now - if that's your cup of tea.

Super Meat Boy makes me want to rip my hair out because of how difficult it gets.

It definitely leaves something to be desired. I'm not even sure it'll still have a big enough community to make the online viable. The single player is super short though, so hopefully there is still some online activity.

If you are playing on Xbox Live there is still a decent amount of people that play online.

I'm on PS, but I guess I will see. I just bought it as it was cheap used, I'll play through the campaign and probably give it a go online, and trade it in at some point.

for some reason portal hasn't really felt appealing to me, but I guess I should try it.