video games ruined my life

DüM

haha. add me in hon, funkdoobi.

lately, i just do public 5v5 mid war games. they're fun as fuck. but i get on losing streaks with really lame teammates. like i ahd one gay, where 3 of them rage quit, then the other team talked shit when it took them 40 mins to win in a 5v2? lol

nah, i have a couple of the games in the potato sack pack, or w/e

are you following the potato fools day arg thing? valve are dropping hints in all of their and affiliated games about something.

it's related to portal 2 in a really cryptic manner. potatoes being the overarching theme.

apparently we might be in for a surprise the day after p2's release date.

http://valvearg.info/wiki/Valve_ARG_Wiki

intriguing shit

i won a tournament playing cs 1.6 and we all received a pair of gunnars as part of the prize

i found it odd that they went for $100 for a pair at the time, i sold them to some dude for $50. they do reduce eye strain if you find it hard to stare at your screen for prolonged periods of time but other than that it's fairly gimmicky and looks stupid as hell. the packaging is really nice though.

I didn't even get to play. first I couldn't connect to multiplayer, tried again after half an hour, I got in, then I couldn't join a game. it repeatedly got stuck on a black loading screen with the bullets in the corner. I had to shut down the game. after a few tries I gave.