video games ruined my life

DüM

More old-ass shit

Fucking interesting game, VGA enabled

P1570438.JPG

For better or worse I'm drinking this kool-aid on the audiophile RCA-equipped-PS1-as-CD-player hype. I'm looking for a mini lcd screen in the proper gray, to go along with this.

P1600967.JPG

Last discretionary purchase. DualShock2 is just way too shitty for non-enabled games. They're practically a specialty controller more deserving of obscurity. I can't be the only one aware of this because it's impossible to find NOS *Sony brand DualShock for less than 60 bucks. Conscientious latecomers, just hang on to your one-owner PS1 DualShocks.

sindou.jpg

^if Megaman Legends 3 gets released at all and turns out to be the real deal i might pick one up when that comes out

Word. I am super excited about Legends 3 too and hopefully we will see it early next year but who knows.

I'm hoping some good games start coming out soon because the rumor is Nintendo is releasing a first party title every month for the rest of the year.. also I really hope they have a solid line up of third party stuff too by Christmas.

Holding off on 3ds purchase until some more multiplayer games come out (tetris+mariokart stayed in my r4 for yearss). But yeah, let us know how it is.

Just got Crysis 2 from a friend as a bday gift. MP seems pretty solid so I guess this is gonna be my fps fix until BF3..anyone else playing it?

That Hori DS1 controller is badass. The analog's a little loose but really accurate, not the janky random type of loose. Not a difficult adjustment. The button action makes my Sonys feel really sluggish, even though I do prefer the tight analog.

Does anyone here remember if Hori made a true PS2 controller (corded) with analog buttons? Preferably MIJ without all the bullshit turbo modes they're flooded with this days.

I finally beat Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective and I gotta say I fucking loved it. It's one of the few times I laughed out loud and hard at a video game.. I can't believe a little dog could be so funny.

Everything about the game is great.. the animation is amazing and so many interesting/unique characters. Plus the music was pretty damn good as well.

I think I am gonna play Hotel Dusk next and hopefully buy 999 here soon.. any other recommendations for adventure games on the 3DS?