video games ruined my life

DüM

Annnnndd we are back to talking about CoD. Can't we go one damn page without bringing up this shit?

Lol, gl with that. It's got the biggest gaming fanbase in the world, so it's bound to get the most replies. If you see anything CoD, you're free to read past it.

anyone copping dragon age 2?

i brought a new meaning to crap when playing the first one, but apparently the sequel is a lot noob-friendlier..

yeah i'm pretty psyched about that. hopefully the impact of the choices you made in the first game mattered more than some e-mails you get from side quest characters like in mass effect --> ME2. can't wait to hoard some looooooooot

Ghost Trick looks awesome. I was planing on getting it for my mom (she plays DS). Seems like its in the same genre as Professor Layton. Which is definitely a good thing. Let us know how it is.

Word. Shit is pretty good so far, its a lot of trial and error.. I would recommend it to anyone who liked the Professor Layton or Ace Attorney. (I now realize I never responded to your other post about OoT haha sorry man)

Those are dumb answers.

Look for one of the 12 months + 1 bonus month cards. They are sometimes co-branded with a new release game like Black Ops or something.

Here is one on Amazon for $51:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000B9RI00/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Those are dumb answers.

Look for one of the 12 months + 1 bonus month cards. They are sometimes co-branded with a new release game like Black Ops or something.

Here is one on Amazon for $51:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000B9RI00/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

This. Buying a whole year is the best way to go and like he said sometimes you can get one with an extra month.

had all my unlocks, perks, stats deleted by hackers on MW2 today. lol fuck.

sounds like its pretty fucked? I haven't dared to try after a friend mentioned that all games he got into were hacked.

I can't believe they let that shit happen. aren't some people sitll playing the older COD's online without any problems..?

sounds like its pretty fucked? I haven't dared to try after a friend mentioned that all games he got into were hacked.

I can't believe they let that shit happen. aren't some people sitll playing the older COD's online without any problems..?

yeah it's pretty fucked. i dont know about it exactly, but apparently it's not so much the game itself that is hacked but PS3 system itself. so while some games depend on the system whatever for online, others are independent and thus safe from hacking. im sure someone who is technologically better informed than i am can explain it in greater detail, but thats what i read from most sites.

gives me an excuse to sell MW2. i dont know how much it will get me at gamestop though. but shit i did have a lot of time invested in that shit, unlocking all the stuff... :(