video games ruined my life

DüM

Yeah, that was on my latest save on oblivion, it wasnt my 1st playthrough so didnt do everything i did on the 1st go through

Fallout 3, I put so much time into it, 120-130 hours on my 1st playthrough,

You get new vegas yet Natse?

Nearly got it this week as it's heavily discounted at some stores in the UK. Kinda want to wait until they have some DLCs/bring out a GOTY edition.

i have F3 installed but i've been spending all my gaming time on HoN. I really want to try new vegas but my PC can't run it and I don't have a console

Turn antialiasing and anistropic filtering off, from there fiddle around with the settings. Also it might help to do a lower multiple of your native screen resolution. I think i was running 5 fps before i messed around, I'm around 40 now for fights and big areas, and prob 70+ indoors and stuff.

I think I have 42 hours logged, haven't started any of the ending choices yet just doing all the side quests and exploring everything and getting unique weapons.

I was a big enough loser to get every unique weapon and explore everything in Fallout 3 minus all the DLC

@FADEtoDARKNESS nice avatar; cavestory was amazing did you do the hell level? it took me and hour and a half to finally do it

edit: oh and dont think it looks like shit by fiddling with the settings, it looks completely fine unless you do some crazy resolution and settings

I easily put in 100+ on Oblivion,

I traded my disk in for gears of war when it came out I think, wish I had it still

and Mass Effect 3

YEA BOI

its great to play a game that has a lot of depth into it.

I really only play halo Reach, and black ops.

GT eIephant (with a capital i as the l fyi)

So the patch for Black Ops is out. While the patch is supposed to fix the match making and connection problems, they've gotten worse. The official CoD forums keep crashing because of the number of visitors that have come to complain.

Glad to know it wasn't just me

Anyway what loadouts have people been using for black ops? I've been trying every gun as I unlock them but keep going back to the famas w/ silencer, seems like all the other assault rifles have a shit ton of recoil. I miss the acr :(

Glad to know it wasn't just me

Anyway what loadouts have people been using for black ops? I've been trying every gun as I unlock them but keep going back to the famas w/ silencer, seems like all the other assault rifles have a shit ton of recoil. I miss the acr :(

FAMAS is aight, I'm also partial to the galil, AUG, and commando.

TVXzN7jCcRA

This just happened to my PS3.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

My 360 just RRed for the second time...

Double fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Donations anyone?

this happend to me when i got mine new my daughter splashed water on it and did the same thing, i rang sony and they picked it up same day and sent a replacement a few days after ( of course i never said how it happend just that it started all of a sudden)

haha sorry that game was so awful, usually when i play with those guys its no respawn timer no AGI or INT forced random and they are a lot more fun than that. that was basically try hard heaven

ya that was seriously out of my league. but only one way to learn right?

i'm liking this new nemesis and payback thing in the 2.0 version.

this happend to me when i got mine new my daughter splashed water on it and did the same thing, i rang sony and they picked it up same day and sent a replacement a few days after ( of course i never said how it happend just that it started all of a sudden)

Had this bad boy since release week in '06, so it is safe to say that Sony's coffin ain't coming for free.

This just happened to my PS3.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

My 360 just RRed for the second time...

Double fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Donations anyone?

same thing happened to me about two weeks ago, i don't know if you were playing GT5, but it seems to put alot of stress on the system, like MW2 did too