video games ruined my life

DüM

you don't need to unlock hc unless i'm missing something?
Yeah Julien, just select HARDCORE instead of CORE in the main XBL menu.

To unlock it the first time around you need to get to level 19... then after you stiege you dont need to worry about it anymore... i am only level 16 now.

still waiting concept.

hardcore mode? as in no radar, and bullets are more effective?

you don't need to wait at all.

I dont agree, but its cool... i am looking at it now... it says its unlocked at level 19... perhaps our lives are different in more than one way.... ?

^adjust your brightness settings to max pimpin! I want to play zombies tonight after watching the walking dead ep. 2 this morning!

Word man. I did and it still kinda sucks. I should have xbl tomorrow so I'll be on tomorrow for a good while. I'm all about walking dead. It's been great so far. Can't wait to play with you guys again.

David and Darren, get on tonight!

I'm going to blow off my schoolwork and play all night so you two better be there. It will probably be my only real night of play until the end of next week.

Chip,

excited to play with you again man! It has been too long. I'm assuming you have the internet back up in your place?

Ima be waiting on my copy til at least the end of next week cos I pre-ordered from the UK. Saved me $10 but cost me infinite patience. What the fuck was I thinking trying to cultivate patience in the internet age of instant gratification?!

BROBOCOP SOON HOMIES. COME AT ME BRO!

wow turned my Wii for the first time in about 1-2 years. Playing Arc Rise Fantasia and I am surprised to say that I am enjoying it. Battle system is interesting, boss' are a challenge, skits aren't stupid long like Tales of games.

^^ Upgrade to that xbox live my dude, no problems with the servers... Smooth like butter.

but DAMN I suck in this game right now lol... Im so used to using the ps3 controller to play cod that converting to a 360 controller felt awkward.. Got destroyed hard, but now I'm slowly getting used to it.

If anybody is down to play some ground war on live later tonight (around 10:30EST) on live, give me a shout.

XBL: xxFatalDMGxx

got my swag back. I was top score in most of the brobocop games. finally got to try some higher killstreaks. mortar team is dope.

you guys were all going positive in those sabotage matches though and I was getting raped so fuckin hard. also the entire day I was crying about shitty spawns. it's so much worse than mw2. I've seen 4 players 2 of each team spawn within feet of eachother on a huge map. sometimes I'm stuck in a corner cause they're spawning around me. waaaack.

Yeah, spawns are pretty shitty. I've been spawned in an enemy spawn at least once every other game. I've since learned to just stay back and camp a bit harder to not die as much.

the servers are beyond fucked right now, spending more times in lobbies trying to get parties together than in-game

Word. I hope it's something fixable/patchable and soon. A good 2/3s of the matches I've played today featured a "Connection Interrupted." I'll just wait until later tonight when traffic lightens up some.