video games ruined my life

DüM

Right now I have

Modern Warfare 2 – I guess I can trade it in :(

Grand Theft Auto IV – not worth shit, but I've been saving it to pad a trade-in

Skate 3 – dope game but no one else I know has it so I never play it, going to trade-in

Red Dead Redemption – zombies? idk if I care with cod zombies soon

Metal Gear Solid 4 – MGS is my favorite series, won't trade-in

Super Street Fighter IV – play the most, obviously won't trade-in

haha i have the same games pretty much, i traded in RDR already, couldnt get in to it. :(

MW2 - which i play the most.

GTA IV - you're right, not worth shit.

MGS4 - cant trade in

got the undead pack, but goofed and got the 3 DLC pack instead. Its all good i guess, but it cost more and i am never playing MP on RDR... Killing western zomblays is fun as it should be... anyone know what the fuck those other 2 DLC's are good for? haha.

are you console fps players been console fps your whole life? coming from q/q2 etc honestly it blows my mind how anyone can aim. i still suck at goldeneye. fuck playing with your thumbs, too.

pretty much, been playing since like starfox 64, goldeneye, perfect dark, etc. i've played a few on PC and they don't feel challenging at all, it's too easy to point at something with a mouse and click IMO

are you console fps players been console fps your whole life? coming from q/q2 etc honestly it blows my mind how anyone can aim. i still suck at goldeneye. fuck playing with your thumbs, too.

its definitely weird playing fps on console, but i got the hang of it.

i still prefer mouse and keyboard.

WASD! m1/m2! ALLDAY!

Yes, I have been playing video games on consoles pretty much my entire life.. I never really owned a gaming PC so I was never really able to play anything on there. I did play some counter-strike here and there but other then that it's been pretty much consoles.

They are so much easier on consoles, at least online. Back in my CS days, the competition was usually pretty stiff on most servers, because wasd and a good mouse allows for such a high level of skill. People are so accurate and movement is easier in my opinion.

Do people in general still play CS:Source? or 1.6 for the matter? I imagine there is still a hardcore fanbase with steam and everything making it relatively easy to play, but are they still the go-to shooters for the PC?

also someone is streaming some killzone 3 alpha

http://www.justin.tv/gtafreak112

Anyone else excited for this? I loved KZ2, but never had anyone to play with.

Also, managed to pick up Black Ops for $3.50 thanks to a shit ton of Amazon credit. At least now if I end up hating it I won't feel so bad about blowing money on it.