video games ruined my life

DüM

how u like RDR? i see u playing son

it's a blast online, the map is MASSIVE!!! the whole button setup for riding/shooting is really well done, animations are perfect, had my first FAIL moment already though, was chasing two deer through a field at full stride with the double barrel shotty, rode right up next to one (almost ran it over) pulled the trigger and shot my horse in the head killing it instantly LOL went flying off, still managed to get both deer on foot w/ the rifle, also just completed a challenge where you have to kill 5 bears, one of them being w/ the hunters knife, pretty intense

chea I never pay for games in full. so many deals for RDR everywhere.

Lozinski, it's definitely going to be more fun, but I wouldn't compare them as shooters really. I'm keeping MW2 for awhile.

Still trying to figure out this multiplayer Wish it was easier to join up with friends, unless I'm too stupid to figure it out. The only way I was able to posse up was when Royale invited me. Even then I got booted when I went to customize my character. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. Did manage to get some serious xp from that gang raid we did though.

RDR servers arent working for me either (360). i played multiplayer for like 2 minutes, got a bounty up to 480$ and it went out.

game is legit tho.

i thought it would be just like gta, so as soon as i got off the train in SP, i knifed a random civilian and failed the game.

i was just on a bit ago and will probably get back on in a minute as no one is home.

the free roam seems to run really well in a private game. if we could get like 4 or 5 people it would probably be pretty fun.

my tag is "theroofieking" on 360. will be on for a bit tonight. if im in a private game just send me a friend request or something and i will invite.