video games ruined my life

DüM

LOL, i thought i was the only one who slammed the shit out of my controller.

the d-pad side of the controller doesnt screw together anymore, so many pieces inside have broken off...

same here mine have been thrown against walls and shit, finally broke the R1/R2 buttons off one of them after doing that about 50 times, more of an excuse to get a DS3

haha

mine popped off wayy early, it was a bitch to fix without taking taking apart the controller, fitting the little spring for the R2 button is a bitccch.

but now im pro...

controller tossin crew wassup

I know some of you guys are interested in Red Dead Redemption, the game is up for pre-order on Amazon. The game will be shipped ahead of time so it will arrive the day it's released (May 18th) and you also get $20 credit for future purchases, as well as the "Golden Gun" weapon pack with the game. No tax and free shipping so basically paying $40 for the game.

You can pre-order for ps3/xbox 360, pretty sweet deal if you ask me ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Dead-Redemption-Xbox-360/dp/B001SH7YMG/ref=sr_1_1?tag=slickdeals&ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1272644833&sr=8-1

^^ I did this for BFBC2. It arrived 1 day after the release date but didn't matter because I was in no rush to get the game.

The $20 credit is awesome. I used it to buy microsoft points (I didn't think the credit would work but it did :-D ) so the credit does not just work for games.

most fun class... riot shield throwing knives and scavenger perk. Try it out on skidrow or sub base for awesome lols :P

all about the c4 with the riot shield.

this is probably the last weekend I'll be on MW2 for a while since the reach beta is dropping on Monday. hopefully a couple people have odst and will be down for some games..either way I'm looking forward to going MIA from cod for ~1mo.

I feel like I've exhausted most of the novelty this game has to offer