video games ruined my life

DüM

Haha, good man.

I just realized my Accuracy % is complete shit!

It's at 16.15 or something and people with the same ratio as me or near it usually have about 22.

I'm assuming it's because if I think you're there... A whole clip is coming your way.

Oh and it went from 15.5 to what it is now within 15 games of quick scoping.

shiiiieeeeet... was playing groundwar on wastelands, just finished chopper gunning with 27 kills in a streak, got moving, knifed one dude, and suddenly xcoldricex pops out of fucking nowhere and stabs me at 28 kills :P

Sooooooo I would assume that we are gonna have an xbox party tomorrow with everyone that gets the maps? $15 is kinda steep, but I'll pay just to mess people up on Crash again(too bad Vacant isn't in there).

Maps are a must cop fo sho.

BFBC2 is cool, if you buy it new you get a code, and get a reskinned map for free off the bat, and when they drop the new pack you get it for free too, cause you bought it new and not used.

yeah I think everyone is implementing rewards for purchasing games new. I know some PSP games come with a code in the manual that you need to play online. This fights pirating and buying it used someone said. You can buy the code separately for like $20 apparently.

this is what someone told me atleast.

Yeah, I wasn't having a great day either. I don't think I'm any good in ground war - too many people.

On some other news, the P90 sucks hard. It's alright I guess if you use stopping power and steady aim, but every other gun in the game (quite literally, with exception of maybe the Intervention and Barrett ) I can and have made work without those two perks. Threw on hardline/cold blooded, shit was trash.

All the problems with the game i can ignore to a point. Sure its not perfect, what is? I am not a huge fanboy who expects too much only to be let down by reality.

Sure, you want to charge 1200 points cause you know it will sell, you make more $$$, sure, do it, just provide a good product that works! I can handle problems with a game, but to release something for 50% more and it does not even work, thats something to complain about.

Bitching on the internet concept.

gg's solix and major, solix kept shooting down all my shit, i don't appreciate that shit at all!

ehh, the p90 is okay but it's damn near useless without stopping power or with a silencer

gg's solix and major, solix kept shooting down all my shit, i don't appreciate that shit at all!

ehh, the p90 is okay but it's damn near useless without stopping power or with a silencer

LOL. Yeah, I was like "Fuck, can't find anyone to shoot for shit and just end up getting shot. Might as well just keep back, hope to pick off some stragglers and help knock out enemy air support." No discrimination to any air support tho, shot errthang down. Dumb game just wouldn't throw me on your team.

I have 1000+ kills with the p90, it took forever, it's gonna be mighty fucking gay to get it to 2500. as off recently i just been messing around, not being serious to keep this game fun. like last game i played today, i ran around with marathon+usp just for the fuck of it and managed to go 34-14

not having my stinger sucks too, i usually get on the mic and bark at my teammates to shoot shit down