video games ruined my life

DüM

holy crap, 200-8 is pretty fucking brutal. even number of players? I've played somethingl ike 200-50 which was already rape because the other team always spawns near a flag when being dominated, so they crank some points.

I was playing domination with a friend of mine tyoday and suddenly got shot in the face by majorwaves. I returned the favour with a stab in the ear later on, though :o

Yeah man, everything was even, no lag.

A guy on the other team did get an AC130 at the end (he did get a 11 kill streak) and that's how they got an extra 3 points.

My k/d in the game was 21-15 because my only goal was to defend the flags.

I was using the AUG with grip and quick reload.

Edit: Man the Spas has been treating me really good! I got an 11 killstreak with the SPAS (spawn rape on estate in the house) and then covered the A flag with a sniper and claymores covering my ass.

^I find myself doing that more and more frequently when I get fed up with the horrendous US-hosted server to AU player lag issues.

I was just reading up on the local only matchmaking option that was available in WaW. I really don't see a reason why a developer would ever remove this from the series. Seems like one of the best features available for online multiplayer.

As a result, I just kopped COD:WaW. The local matchmaking was a major motivation but the Nazi Zombie feature sold me... If anyone here still plays WaW online (X360) then hit me up via pm so I can add you.

On a related note, how do you identify the host of a game, and their precise location? (n00b concept).

I'm getting pretty sick of firing a few rounds into a kinfer only to see a killcam showing me standing there with my dick in my hand for 5 minutes whilst I consent to taking said knife in the chest.

On a related note, how do you identify the host of a game, and their precise location? (n00b concept).

I'm getting pretty sick of firing a few rounds into a kinfer only to see a killcam showing me standing there with my dick in my hand for 5 minutes whilst I consent to taking said knife in the chest.

Agree, same shit happens to me but I'm in New Zealand (so dick is in hand for longer).

I usually identify the host by the person who is either:

a) on 4 green bars the whole match

B) on 4 green bars when the game timer is counting down (usually you are on a bar lower before a game)

Not the most scientific method I know, but its all I've got. Seems to work okay most of the time, except when somebody is playing with their neighbour or some shit. I never seem to find matches where there are more than one person on 4 green. Always a host advantage concept.

I don't think its possible to reveal location (on PS3).

host trick is easy to see if its you, just hold back on your controller, and if you are the first one moving its usually you... something like that, my friend has it figured out and tries to explain it to me, but usually i just pretend to care.

I honestly cant believe you all aint on the bfbc2 concept. i feel so much better at it, its like a joke. I cant tell if i just jive with the game, or if i actually am just decent at it and the community sucks.

either way, i do well.

I rage quit last game.

Fucking shit

I've been doing that a lot recently after getting thrown mid game into some incredibly shitty team who are losing by a mile, with 8 fucking enemy choppers and harriers in the air.

speaking of shitty game placement, me and a friend were thrown into a domination with ONE DUDE on our team, making the total 3 against 6 with the score being 170-20 or something like that. I got 7 kills within a minute as the other team was rushing for the last flag, then quit quickly before rape.

apparently IW decided not to give a flying fuck about how players are dropped into games. a couple of times I've gotten in during the nuke timer running, and occasionally a few seconds before a loss so apparently there is no time limit.

a lot of lag can be fixed if you google how to fix your xbox or ps connections to the net... its all router shit sometimes, there is a ton of stuff to get more out of even a slow connection... it helped my game.

host trick is easy to see if its you, just hold back on your controller, and if you are the first one moving its usually you... something like that, my friend has it figured out and tries to explain it to me, but usually i just pretend to care.

Well to tell if you're host or not just watch the loading screen.

If it comes up "Setting up Game" you are not host.

If it goes straight to "waiting for other players" you are host (unless joining into an already active game).

wtf you can hide inside a wall in the tunnels in wasteland? so stupid.

so this is why I found some guy dry humping the wall...

these kind of glitches are ridicilous, as are the people who post educational videos on this type of bullshit so some teenagers can abuse them.

so this is why I found some guy dry humping the wall...

these kind of glitches are ridicilous, as are the people who post educational videos on this type of bullshit so some teenagers can abuse them.

i'm pretty sure there's a glitch that lets you run along the outside walls of favela, it's really fucking gay
LOL i got lit up several times dry humping the wall along the creek in derail, once you're in though it's easy pickinz

Glitches for bitches...