video games ruined my life

DüM

good games tonight eean, chchchip, letsgetserious.

I'm going to be adding you guys on 360 soon, I feel left out!

Played a few games with BaeyerDrewson, I apologize that I haven't been responding to your invites lately. It's because my router is dying so I am consistently disconnecting from matches so I just play quick solo games now and then. Tomorrow I'm replacing my router so I should be good to go.

k/d finally almost at 1 lol

high .90's

woo

*sigh*

This is going to take me months... This is the first time I have really played a fps (well, since Goldeneye, N64) and I have only recently come to grasp the value of kdr. I really regret spending so much time grinding for unlocks with such little regard for my health and welfare.

Played a few games with BaeyerDrewson, I apologize that I haven't been responding to your invites lately. It's because my router is dying so I am consistently disconnecting from matches so I just play quick solo games now and then. Tomorrow I'm replacing my router so I should be good to go.

No worries man. I'm from that poorly connected part of the third world of gaming known as Australia. I usually have lag and disconnections even with my excellent router. I feel your pain. We will get some killin done soon.

I'm thinking about buying a headset/mic for the lolz. Anybody here use one? Recommend it? Recommend a particular brand/style?

*sigh*

This is going to take me months... This is the first time I have really played a fps (well, since Goldeneye, N64) and I have only recently come to grasp the value of kdr. I really regret spending so much time grinding for unlocks with such little regard for my health and welfare.

No worries man. I'm from that poorly connected part of the third world of gaming known as Australia. I usually have lag and disconnections even with my excellent router. I feel your pain. We will get some killin done soon.

I'm thinking about buying a headset/mic for the lolz. Anybody here use one? Recommend it? Recommend a particular brand/style?

letsgetserious was telling me how awesome his mic is but i forgot what type it was. ask him. i just use the generic headset that comes with the xbox. their only 20 bucks.

I'm using a pair of senheissers for sound and the generic xbox mic for talking. You can set it up so that the voices come out from your headset and I kind of just wrap the mic piece around my neck. Sound is absolutely essential and coming out of my crappy speakers just doesn't do it.

Anyone ever try Astro40's and a mixamp? Shit is expensive but I've heard such good things about it in Halo 3.

I'm wondering what everyone's favorite classes?

mostly I've been running

MMM SWEET LEMONADE

TAR-21 w/ Silencer

SPAS-12 w/ Grip

Semtex

Stun Grenade

Sleight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

or when I feel even more ninja

PURE CREEP MODE

Vector w/ Silencer

USP .45 w/Silencer

Throwing Knife

Smoke Grenade

Marathon

Cold Blooded Pro

Ninja Pro

and when i feel like it

THERMAL NOOB

Intervention w/ Thermal Scope

SPAS-12 w/ Grip

Claymore

Stun Grenade

Sleight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

All you need is:

Intervention FMJ

Magnum Tac Knife

Semtex/Stuns

Sleight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim Pro

But I'll also use:

Vector/UMP Silenced

Raffica Silenced

Semtex/Stuns

Scavenger Pro

Cold Blooded Pro

Ninja Pro

SCAR Silenced

Semtex/Stuns

OMA Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Commando

Those are my three try hard classes if I wanna ensure pro-ness. But I fuck around a lot with shit like bling'd raffica akimbo + extended mags, silenced SPAS's, scrambler + heartbeat sensor stuffs.

I find myself almost unstoppable with:

SCAR-H w/ Silencer

Frags

Flashbangs

Scavenger Pro

Cold Blooded Pro

Ninja Pro

Shit is too easy with this set up... I used this to get nukes in domination or run a 5-7-11 setup and I always get my killstreaks. No one ever sees me, no UAV, no radar, don't even hear me... Especially effective in FFA.

The only way I usually die is if someone traces my bullets so I am extremely careful when thinking about taking long range shots.

But this class made the game boring, so I prestiged and now I strictly snipe. Sniping has gotten a lot easier with practice.

Intervention FMJ

Claymore

Flashbang

Scavenger Pro

Stoping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

Sniping is a lot more challenging and one-shot kills are so rewarding.

All Around Rape

M16/Holographic Sight

Spas/Grip

Claymore

Stun Grenade

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

I'm Fucking Mad (I run and gun with this)

AUG H-Bar/Grip

RPG

Semtex

Stun Grenade

Sleight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Sit Rep Pro

Quick Scoping Ass Rape

Barrett 50. Cal/No equip (Just started so no FMJ yet...)

Spas/Grip

Claymore

Stun

Sleight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim Pro

I'M IMPATIENT FUUCK

UMP45/Holographic

Spas/Grip

Throwing Knife

Stun Grenade

Sleight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Sit Rep Pro

Do any of you guys ever actually use a stinger or jav?

I shoot down everything. Im a team player.

Team-you're-not-going-to-use-your-killstreaks.

I always have a class slot set up with a jav for anti-nuke.

Pisses me off when the time just sits there dying to a harrier...

We should play together though, need a team player :). My W/L ratio sucks ass.

I've been messing around with the javelin to try and kill people with it ever since some guy got a quadruple kill when he javelined our team in the first like eight seconds of the game in TDM.

I've seen someone get 5-kills cuz on wastelands they just target the enemy team's first flagpoint on domination. Everyone heads to the first point immediately to capture, or at least 2-3 do right? BOOM :rolleyes: