video games ruined my life

DüM

Do you guys who played cod 4 think that MW2 is way easier?

My MW2 has been broken for a while so I put in the original for the first time and I have to say it's a lot more skill-based. Less fun too I'd say but I feel like my 1.5 k/d in MW1 is worth way more than the same ratio in 2.

I used to always have Overkill on in cod4, have a scoped rifle and a silenced mp5... but now i usually only use rockets as a second.

i got in to using the usp too, its fun to light people up with a pistol while they have a lmg.

The PP2K akimbo is wackkk. Reticule spreads like 6x.

I might get off this to get Heavy Rain. I was reading reviews, and even hardcore 360 fanboys said that it's a valid reason to get a PS3. Have yet to dl the demo tho.

I've got such a huge backlog of games that I'll probably be off MW2 for a while, but adding Heavy Rain to the collection might ruin it all. I'm pretty excited for the game and then Bad Company 2 the week after. My wallet is getting wrecked.

you're right, final stand is the death streak.

all I know is it pisses me off when people drop and I don't know if I should make it a priority to kill them (final stand) or let them enjoy their last moments in peace

edit: and by let them enjoy their last moments I mean get the fuck away from the imminent deagle/magnum barrage

yeah with Final Stand you can get up after a certain amount of time. Painkiller is the only deathstreak that pisses me off. Especially when a dude has it really fucking early in a match and I shoot him so many fucking times but he still gets me.

remember final stand being pretty useful when using it in default classes (got 3 magnum kills before getting up), but i never use it on custom classes cause it rarely works. sup martyrdom/copycat.

got "backfire" title a couple days ago while trying to get sitrep pro. Wasteland cave campers vs. sitrep+TOOB, loll.

I traded in two games so I'll end up paying about $7 for Heavy Rain. I enjoyed the demo and then watched a review. The thing that got me was that there apparently is never a 'game over' so every decision matters. Characters can die off and I knew there were lots of endings but most games that do that just have like 3 linear paths. This is definitely linear too but it looks like it'll be different for each player.

won't stop me from playing MW2 too much though.

SPAS W/GRIP or FMJ

I use stopping power for mass range rape.

I would suggest either going with the stricker for smaller areas.

Make sure you shoot the whole mothafucking round on the dude tho, that shit has no range.

OR if you're a real man, learn how to aim properly and use the spas. (It's pump so you shoot a lot slower)

Sorry to eean and method. Never set-up a game before. Better learn how to do that shit. 2v1 was just creepy.

ahahah it was fun tho? being hunted and all?

does danger-close stack with martyrdom? eitherway i almost exclusively use final stand, getting picked off from across the map and hiding in cover for a bit only to get up again is amazing