video games ruined my life

DüM

I got about 20 kills with the rpg in 8 games.

2 Triple Kills.

Also, there was this one asshole in a domination game, right after the game ends (he was on the other team) starts saying LOZINSKI IS A CAMPER GET OUT OF HERE CAMPER.

I'm guessing he was mad because I was guarding C for a little bit and killed him 5x.

But then, next game I fucking massacred his ass (I WAS MAD BRO) with an RPG and a LMG. 48-5 with 2 pavelows. The funny part about this tho, is the dude was sniping so I called him out saying he was camping. He was pretty U MAD.

Is there really a difference?

ok, so halo 3 is fun and lame, just like i thought it would be, but it was cheap, so i got it.

BUT! it does have this stat shit on Bungies site, and its AAAAAMZING!

it tells you all the games you played in, what map, what place you came in.... then, as if thats not enough, you can click on pictures of the map, and it shows you where you killed other players and where you got killed, also which triple kills, mele kills, all of it.... its some next level stat tracking shit fo sho... the game is slow, and silly to shoot aliens, whatever, but that stat shit impressed the hell out of me.

i know this is a late pass for some, but wow.

seems like there is still a care package / airdrop glitch, saw some 12 year olds playing sabotage and pulling airdrops one after another. the sad but hilarious part is that they got barely any kills despite having constant harriers and choppers flying around.

I just pulled off an awesome clutch in an SnD match vs Mnkey. I was on a 4 streak going into the last round and I planted the bomb early and took a seat. I caught a dude running for it which gave me my predator. I took out the dude trying to defuse then I whipped out my SPAS as the last dude jumped over me and didnt see me. BLAOW I WIN.

Yeah man, we we're both beastin' on that Favela match, would have been devastating if you were on my team.

I had no clue where you were, then you called in that predator and I knew it was all over (Even though I tried running under the bus stop for cover lol)

couple of dudes desperately trying to abuse the airdrop glitch. they got 9 or 10 airdrops and managed to get 11 and 15 kills. it was a fairly short game, I got a sad 4 kills and got killed 10 times by random air support but I wanted to see how much they suck.

YdOtXfBkvys

we'll have to wait until Spring :(

I think I'll be playing this for quite awhile, but I'll have slowed down by spring (maybe). As long as my friends and sufu friends are playing its still really fun.

I do really want new maps though.

one of those guys looking into the code found a bunch of guns that never made the cut. The files are there but i highly doubt we'll ever see them. All he managed to do with the files from what I saw so far was use the camo from those guns on the guns we have.