video games ruined my life

DüM

WE RIDE DIRTAY

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwXb4bNlnAA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwXb4bNlnAA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I played at least 5 different lobbies of FFA today and there were nuke boosters in EVERY SINGLE ONE. So fucking frustrating. I always find it to be my duty to kill them, so my K-D in each match wasnt great except one game before I prestiged again when I was using the silenced AK47.

I was loooking at some videos of people getting nukes in FFA, and it boggles my mind how no one clears them out at any point. this for example:

h0AKVtTfYZM

guy basically hangs out in a single building for 5 minutes, and the other players are running into the stairwell like headless chickens. no wonder someone gets a nuke. after noticing the guy there I would've grenaded the building or ambushed from the roof/balcony.

the only impressive part about games like these is how clueless the other players are.

I played GTA online on PC when it came out, shit was buggy as hell (constant disconnects) but fun.

did some toobing today, never used a class like this before but it was prettty fun for a bit. not with one man army though, just scavenger and danger close.

this was pretty funny:

MT89GBoSZUg

by the way, why is the damage on javelin marked as the same as AT4 or RPG? it clearly does more damage on harriers and choppers

chopper gunners don't count towards your all-time high killstreak though (if pc has the same leaderboards as consoles)

and that was all chopper gunner...

They do.

Unless I blacked out and got 39KS without knowing haha. High Killstreaks don't mean anything in this, I was glad getting 25+ in CoD4, in MW2, It's not too big a deal.

Anything from a care package shouldn't count though.

I say that, first time I got a 31KS in the opening week, I had 2 pavelows called in, one from a CP and it still counted towards my record, (but not towards the next KSReward) which was weird.

I had heard that CP KSRs do count if it's the same as one of your actual KSRs though...Or maybe they don't count towards KSRs, but do count towards your KStotal.

Whatever, it's not a big deal :)

I thought it was simply so that care packages don't count towards killstreak rewards, but do count in the number of kills.

so you can have 15 kills, but if 5 of them were by a sentry gun, you'll be at 10 kills in terms of rewards. the killstreak is still 15.

I've got nothing to do today so I'm getting my game on in a bit. anyone on psn playing?

i honestly think that the kill streaks are lame, and kinda ruined the game.

i say this knowing full well that if i was 12 i would love them, but for the most part, it fucks the game up to me.

i wish they kept that part like it was, or had a mode to play in like that... just the airstrike, uav, helio combo... much more about the shooting, not the flying kill machines.

yo for real the kill streak shit does get kinda crazy it makes this game all about geting them that said though its still fun as hell and i think it'd be weird to go back to COD4 now

on the real though i hate akimbo and comando pro too

i think akimbo should be handguns only , shit is just stupid looking/feelin for the most part

Pavelows were buggy when the game first released. Care packaged ones counted toward your streak, while ones actually earned didn't

I think they still are!

I just played a game on wasteland and I got a pavelow from my package, and when it killed someone it gave me my sentry gun :confused:

gonna eat, i'll be back on!

I played at least 5 different lobbies of FFA today and there were nuke boosters in EVERY SINGLE ONE. So fucking frustrating. I always find it to be my duty to kill them, so my K-D in each match wasnt great except one game before I prestiged again when I was using the silenced AK47.
I was loooking at some videos of people getting nukes in FFA, and it boggles my mind how no one clears them out at any point. this for example:

h0AKVtTfYZM

guy basically hangs out in a single building for 5 minutes, and the other players are running into the stairwell like headless chickens. no wonder someone gets a nuke. after noticing the guy there I would've grenaded the building or ambushed from the roof/balcony.

the only impressive part about games like these is how clueless the other players are.

But the guy in that video wasn't nuke boosting, that's something different. He was showing you one of the best ways to do well in MW2. The success of this playstyle is what can make this game frustrating.

I almost have red tiger for my silenced mini uzi. with marathon, cold blooded, commando/ninja, and a Tac knife pistol you can have a lot of fun and still do well

and Dunk the RPD is amazing because people think they can take more than two bullets from it and survive when they really can't. Everyone should try it on scrapyard sometime

I thought it was simply so that care packages don't count towards killstreak rewards, but do count in the number of kills.

so you can have 15 kills, but if 5 of them were by a sentry gun, you'll be at 10 kills in terms of rewards. the killstreak is still 15.

I've got nothing to do today so I'm getting my game on in a bit. anyone on psn playing?

Yeah, you right, I tried to say something like that towards the end of my post. It makes sense.

Not really too fussed though, I don't remember the last time I used a care package other than for the fun of running around and knifing people haha

i honestly think that the kill streaks are lame, and kinda ruined the game.

i say this knowing full well that if i was 12 i would love them, but for the most part, it fucks the game up to me.

i wish they kept that part like it was, or had a mode to play in like that... just the airstrike, uav, helio combo... much more about the shooting, not the flying kill machines.

Agreed.

I ain't going to lie, I love using the CG and shit because they're so fun, but the rewards in this game are so unholy, overpowered and then some. Helps encourage camping too, esp for people who find it hard to get high kill streaks.

But the guy in that video wasn't nuke boosting, that's something different. He was showing you one of the best ways to do well in MW2. The success of this playstyle is what can make this game frustrating.

I know, I actually mean't to post another video where someone was doing almost exactly the same thing and got a nuke out of it.

it might be succesful, but I wouldn't let anyone get a nuke nor camp the entire game in one building. it might mess up my k/d rate, but I usually make a job out of clearing places like these out. I guess most players don't care as I occasionally see someone play something like 25-2 in FFA and I know I was the one who killed them twice..

this actually just happened in Favela, some dude was camping around the long building/rooftop for most of the game, took him out twice with the thumper and messed up his killstreak :o

cant get gtaiv to work, cant ride drrrtay wit u guyz

if you get the 'game session no longer exists' error it's most likely a router issue, if you can afford to plug straight into your modem and redo your connection settings to switch to NAT1 you'll have no problems, i had to do the same for DUM to join my hosted games