video games ruined my life

DüM

i saw a knife move on youtube but cant find it now... its like reload canceling, but you knife cancel. you dont need a tac knife, and if you start to knife, and instantly hit your gun switch button, it kills the rest of the longer animation, and you still get the attack in. he was beasting with it, quicker attacks than the tac... i will keep looking, but im tired of it now, go look yourself, its pretty cool.

going for upping my sniper rifle skills. going with the intervention. whats the word on silencing? says it decrease range, but also damage? seems like with the silencer and stopping power i'm still not getting one hit kills.

also what perk do you rock for your sniper classes?

I think high chest can still do it maybe. I do ok with a silencer on my barrett but the intervention is bolt action so it's less forgiving. I like the intervention more though.

the way the damage works on snipers (and lmgs) with silencers is that it just decreases the base damage. range does not factor in at all because they both do the same damage at any range. snipers do 70 damage normally i think. then there are multipliers in the chest and head.

For quick scoping, just line the enemy up as quick as you can to the center of the screen, scope quickly, fire, and release ads. If you've got it right in the middle, you shouldn't even have to hold your breath.

The less time you've got looking down the scope, the steezier the kill.

For the record Intervention with SP and FMJ will one-hit-kill every time if you get the chest, neck, or head.

And when sniping with the intervention, go out of the scope between shots to reduce your reload time pretty considerably

Reading through this thread is barely tiding me over till my new controller with a working left stick for sprint arrives. fiend status

For the record Intervention with SP and FMJ will one-hit-kill every time if you get the chest, neck, or head.

And when sniping with the intervention, go out of the scope between shots to reduce your reload time pretty considerably

Reading through this thread is barely tiding me over till my new controller with a working left stick for sprint arrives. fiend status

Barrett has the same damage so all of that applies there too. The Intervention treats me better though. ACOG Intervention is my favorite weapon at the moment. I'm rocking a silenced Vector sometimes though and that's really fun.

I just got a 10 streak with my SPAS within less than 30 seconds. I would've gotten more had they not flashed me.

just got mw2 on the ps3 yesterday, i am sooo bad at this game. i need basic tips to improve. why is it every time i aim at someone and get rounds off they seem to move then shoot me once and im dead?!

theres no crazy trick for it, the more used to aiming you get, the quicker you shoot someone. you don't want to aim around for two long, but on the other hand when you start spraying away all around the place, the enemy will notice you quickly. so in that sense its better to aim carefully before shooting. also, over time you'll learn to move around the right away and the right paths, find good spots to scout out etc. oh, and don't stay in one place for too long. it all just takes getting used to.

yo fuck an infinite care package glitch...seriously..no fun

is this only on xbox?

on PS I saw someone on killcam busting out like 4 individual care packages in a row, could've been saving them though.

Just played a bunch of people using the care package glitch, and read up on IW's site about whether this should be considered a "glitch" at all.

Does it make use of a number of legitimate speed boosts simultaneously? Yes.

Does it give an advantage? Yes.

Is it unstoppable? No.

Nuthin more satisfying than gunning down one of the little fuckers...

just got mw2 on the ps3 yesterday, i am sooo bad at this game. i need basic tips to improve. why is it every time i aim at someone and get rounds off they seem to move then shoot me once and im dead?!

also realize whether or not your opponent is looking in your direction or not, if you can get into an advantageous position where they generally can't see you you can basically take as long as you want to line up your shots, and even better if you know you've got their back you can move in closer for an almost guaranteed kill, but when it's one on one and he's shooting aim as fast/accurately as you can and start firing, because if you do get a hit first his gun will bump up throwing off his aim allowing you to further close in on him with your crosshairs for the kill, if you're still having trouble try drop-shotting aka lying down quickly then shooting, if your opponent is a noob you might be able to catch him off guard with it.

ps. have you played through story mode? that will probably help with basic aiming and everything before jumping online

pss. if all else fails TOOB EM'