video games ruined my life

DüM

lul calm down, I don't camp since it doesn't get you good scores and is very boring, nor do I try hard despite what you may think. I'm not some srs business "pro" gamer who camps to preserve their e-peen, but I do have a knack for FPS games.

You need to stop slating people you don't know just because they do well on a computer game and learn accept that people can do well, even if you don't think they can.

this isn't about you.

You've mentioned me by reference and context of the following sentence implies you calling me a "try hard camper" lul

i didnt bring you up. your boy astrowolf just can't stop talking about you.

he keeps saying that your going to rape me. (???)

i have no personal problem with you. talk to him about it.

we got raped in that first demo game. dudes had us confined to our spawn pretty well. In both the games with those guys though I connected wayyyy late. The bomb had already been planted. Shit was laggy too but they were good.

I did well enough with my sniper rifle and spas in the other matches. I just unlocked the M1014 and fuck that shit. Spas alllll day.

the GURU clan game? that was wack...

FMJ makes the SPAS noticeably stronger, it's pretty much a 1 shot kill anywhere on the body from decent to ridiculous range

I'll try it but I'm getting one shot kills all day from a good enough range with the grip attached. Because when I tried the M1014 I was having to double tap and that's just not acceptable with a shotty mannn.

started using OMA w/danger close and noob tubes and loved it. on ground war domination on scrapyard you can defend the whole map in the house at flag A. went 31-2 there and 28-1 on afghan and karachi which i suck on.

i usually use :

ump silenced

magnum w/tac knife

marathon pro

lightweight pro

commando pro

i try to knife only.

gt: MF ANDE

just had a pretty funny situation in FFA on terminal.

i was in the back room, campin it up, and du snuck up behind me while i was staring off in space... he was dancing around behind me for a couple seconds before the shank to pour salt on the wound(killcam)...

so i go back, but see a tactical insertion set up outside before i go in. i decide to set up a claymore.

I go in and get the kill, and as hes talking shit about how i got him back he respawns, and boom goes the dynamite. lulz.