video games ruined my life

DüM

Was good playing with tab and serious... some good matches... first game with us tab went 7-1 in the first minute or so, but i ended up on top of our team that round ;)

we should get some cage matches on in here, that would be pretty fun... wish i had a PS3... seems like thats the sufu dejour.

and barcalona, i thought you said i was on your ignore list, but now your a bitch quoting me? "get off my dick" with your fake ass MLG shit, tab would rape you and i would laugh that you care.

first of all, i manually typed your name to my ignore list, i'll be doing it again right after i finish this post.

so why are you so lame? "tab would rape you" ??? is he your boyfriend or? seriously dude stop riding his cock, i bet you don't even know him.

just because he talks about getting 50 fucking nukes, it doesn't mean SHIT. i dont give a fuck about try hard campers okay?

i avoided getting into this before by attempting to ignore you , but you just wont stop. you take everything personally. chill.

People in MWF2 need to chill. Seriously so much trash talk and bitching in the lobby.

I thought it was bad in Halo 3... MWF2 crowd sucks ass.

Add my gamertag to the list please: ipractice MJS

You guys seem intimidating though...

No joke! And they always got a reason for their lost: you guys are campers, too many noob tubes, knifes are for noobs, etc etc etc.

And then you have the random ass kids who feel like they need to yell out childish sounds.

No joke! And they always got a reason for their lost: you guys are campers, too many noob tubes, knifes are for noobs, etc etc etc.

And then you have the random ass kids who feel like they need to yell out childish sounds.

not to mention the ones who are like "I'MOW MAKE YOU CRY"

we got raped in that first demo game. dudes had us confined to our spawn pretty well. In both the games with those guys though I connected wayyyy late. The bomb had already been planted. Shit was laggy too but they were good.

I did well enough with my sniper rifle and spas in the other matches. I just unlocked the M1014 and fuck that shit. Spas alllll day.

i always seem to do better in smaller games particularity in FFA or smaller TDM games. I get too distracted or think theres too much going on in ground war and i lose any semblence of patience

any tips for larger games from you guys?

I think that if you're having trouble with larger games, try to sit and be a bit patient. With larger teams, it takes a bit more collective team pressure for the teams to flip the spawns, so just stay back and let them come to you.

Also, I find that pressing start and checking where your team is at and where they spawn helps if you feel lost. As obvious as it seems, the opposing team for the most part should be opposite of your own, which can be useful in finding your place, where you should flank, etc.

Getting better i think. Not playing well by anyones standards but winning some FFA's sometimes with 30/7 and shit like that. UMP45 Red Dot usually for about half my kills standard knife for the other half. Keep the spas for when I run out of ammo. I find I have the most fun winning games where I'm running all over the place with marathon. Probably not the best way to maximize my KDratio but fuck that.

Was good playing with tab and serious... some good matches... first game with us tab went 7-1 in the first minute or so, but i ended up on top of our team that round ;)

we should get some cage matches on in here, that would be pretty fun... wish i had a PS3... seems like thats the sufu dejour.

Haha, yeah that was fun.

Never realised how good the carepackage knife speed thing is though. I was on a frenzy with that thing! It's so funny.

just because he talks about getting 50 fucking nukes, it doesn't mean SHIT. i dont give a fuck about try hard campers okay?

i avoided getting into this before by attempting to ignore you , but you just wont stop. you take everything personally. chill.

lul calm down, I don't camp since it doesn't get you good scores and is very boring, nor do I try hard despite what you may think. I'm not some srs business "pro" gamer who camps to preserve their e-peen, but I do have a knack for FPS games.

You need to stop slating people you don't know just because they do well on a computer game and learn accept that people can do well, even if you don't think they can.