video games ruined my life

DüM

on the m16 the gain is slight but noticeable, on the ACR it's obvious, without it the acr is kinda weak, the strength of the acr is the firerate and magazine size, adding stopping power makes the bullets strong covering all bases on that gun, which is why so many people love it

it's definitely necessary on the ACR imo. And I can feel the difference in the AUG in my anti-air class compared to my normal AUG class but that's just because I'm so used to it. It still murders people.

I do like SP on the FAL too. One-hit-kills with headshots I think.

HC is one hit kills with most guns, two tops. no need for SP. i just dont see how you guys dont like it more...

outraged but not trying to convert anyone concept.

because it takes the little skill involved in this game completely out?

straight up, hardcore is for people who lack gun skill and strategy.

i agree with this but at the sametime i don't. I think hardcore would be way better for clan vs clan matches. It would take more team work to actually win since there isn't a radar.

I disagree entirely. It would take less teamwork in my opinion.

- no radar + easy kills gives rushers more an advantage, which is a completely solo strat.

- radar is most useful to check where your own teammates are located, enabling you to make decisions based on their location.

I don't really know specifically how you think it would take more teamwork but those arre just a couple examples

Plus hardcore is nooby because it allows you to basically have a super gun, like a silenced ACR, or Silenced M21. Those guns have low damage for a reason. Hardcore is seriously a joke.

I think that naming the game setting "Hard Core" really throws people off. It helps people justify the reason for playing it. I think a more appropriate name would be "For Beginners". Would people still play it, and think it takes more skill with that title?

^ so true.

I was hoping for it to be like bf2... :(

Nothing will ever compare to that game when it was at its peak. It was so fun.

I wouldn't go that far, but I do agree with this for the following reasons.

Kills are a lot easier to make, and whilst it is easier to die, I don't get shot at often enough for it to matter because I'll notice someone way before they notice me. Whilst you still need to aim, it's a lot more forgiving by allowing shots to kill that wouldn't have killed in vanilla.

Not having things like an active radar are a huge benefit to people who know more underhand ways of getting around it.

Due to the extremely low health, hardcore in MW2 has a huge problem with campers, and whilst it isn't a problem dealing with solo campers, I've had occasions where an entire team of 6 will have a corner of the map covered from all angles making it pretty hard to rush effectively.

Because of the camping though, I avoid HCTDM like the plague.

I disagree with barcelona. In HC no gun is super because they are all on the same level. A super gun is when you put SP on a gun like the FAMAS at lvl 12 and it turns into an M16 in Team Deathmatch. Thats a bit super gun to me.

True that the no radar does give a more solo strat, but i think thats what HC is for. The way I look at HC is that: you shoot first you win. A bit of an advantage for the sharper player.

The first part of this is true, but to me it means something completely different.

Hardcore is the way to go. I loathe shooting at someone and he turns around and kills me because its not "realistic". And with painkiller its twice as annoying. In HC the playing fields are leveled.

hahah, i aint mad, i just dont get it that its not more popular...

I do think that some rooms can be a camp fest, but not always, its hit or miss that will happen. more often than not its not the case, when it is, i back out, and find a good room to go fun time happy pants in.

i also think it takes more skill, cause if you see someone, shoot at them, miss, you can get lit up and die... the fact SP is off the table is a good thing to me, and no radar is fo sho a goooooood thing to this dude.

I just hate the map always being there, and i hate the stupid hud... if i want a game that is non HC, i will play something else, not this, this is good for the HC mode to me. i know others disagree, some dont, but i think its all good.

and barcalona, i thought you said i was on your ignore list, but now your a bitch quoting me? "get off my dick" with your fake ass MLG shit, tab would rape you and i would laugh that you care.

EDIT: AAAAAAAND the acr with the scilincer on it is still a 2 shot kill at least... m4 too... there are a lot of guns in HC that are not one hit kills of you pimp them... end of rant.

I have yet to go in a HC TD game with under 4 campers... It's ridiculous.

The funny part tho is that the ass holes keep going back to the same exact spot...

Also, HC really pushes for moving a lot slower and camping. Not really fun...

I would like to play with a few ''friends'' and see how that goes (fucking lvl 15 dudes with 2-27s).