video games ruined my life

DüM

Gotta love idiots playing this game. yesterday I was playing with a clan of 13 year old swedish kids who wouldn't stfu in the pre game. 3 of the guys were camping in whatever the map was, in Skidrow they would camp in the last building across the yard. I kept running through the building knifing them on the way.

this is the most craziest montage iv ever seen!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veEwBzLMD4g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veEwBzLMD4g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

pretty crazy, wish I could use the shotty like that. the Terminal part shows how fucked up the spawning can be in some maps, I managed to kill 2 guys 3-4 times in a rown inside that room as they were spawning there, then got hit from behind.

also, wharts up with the scene around 6:35, why is the entire team standing in that corner, is it another spawning spot?

this is the most craziest montage iv ever seen!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veEwBzLMD4g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veEwBzLMD4g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

it is crazy, nice editing too

but really...shotguns, LMGs and javelins on ps3 ground war? no love.

I didn't try sniping until my 2nd prstige but now that's all I want to do. I got maybe 5 quickscopes today and some lucky close quarter no scopes.

I think the Intervention has more auto aim than the 50 cal. I'm not decided which I like more though.

I used to play exclusively hardcore in MW1 but honestly normal team deathmatch in MW2 reminds me a lot of hardcore in MW1. MW2 hardcore is a whole new beast that I really don't like - DUM's right while I'm sure you can get in a 'good' game occasionally I spent every game I've played with the full-screen map open marveling at my entire team not moving at all a.k.a. sitting in dark rooms waiting for someone else to actually do something.

The solution- Hardcore Headquarters.

You get all the benefits of hardcore, but since there is a moving objective it takes all the camping out of it.

zzirGrizz is well known for his 360 kills,

which are pretty insane.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfKB-L7yMog&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfKB-L7yMog&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

don't worry about that. bad people go around every corner with the thought of "okay, there could be a guy right around this corner, better get my knifin button ready" in the back of their mind.

i just cant get past the knifing in this game. i got too comfortable with the way cod4 was, when it was possible to miss a knife lunge...

I guess I'm the only one but I don't really purposefully knife. In Halo melee is a button, it's slower, and isn't an instant kill. In MW I don't really have time to think, I just react.

It works out well but...

...every now and then someone will just surprise me (even say from a distance) and I will instinctively hit the knife button causing me to a.) shoot too late and not accurately b.) not even get enough time at all to shoot and get gunned down miserably.

img0769f.jpg

i was in a really fucked up lobby of mercenary TDM (no parties, random teams) where every match was the biggest struggle of all time to win.

2 games before this i went 42-10 and also lost.

had to take a quick snap for laughs

That really sucks, I'm sorry. Blackwater is a douche for not quitting after a certain point,.

So I've come to the realization that I don't really enjoy playing unless I'm in a party with some people on here...

I was playing some Headquarters tonight and the people were just douchebags. It really took all the fun out of it. I can usually handle a good deal of it, but the derogatory comments on mics was just too much tonight. I guess that's what I should be expecting at this point.

In other news, we should play some Headquarters the next time we all party up.

...every now and then someone will just surprise me (even say from a distance) and I will instinctively hit the knife button causing me to a.) shoot too late and not accurately b.) not even get enough time at all to shoot and get gunned down miserably.

haha, that happens to me all the time. I react too quickly / from too far away, and before I'm able to melee again I get shot or stabbed.

Damn zzirGrizz is a beast but what's up with those 360 spins before his knife throws

for show? I wonder how many failed attempts he has had though. still impressive, of course.