video games ruined my life

DüM

whats the infinity ward logo ("IW") emblem for? it appeared in my list today, but not sure how/why

oh, and is there a way to tell how many knife kills one has? I know you can see weapons through the challenges, but not sure if there is a knife challenge that would tell this

ah yea, I think managed to crank predator, harrier and pave low within about 10 secs when I knived two guys, got a quadruple thumper kill out of a window and finished off with a multiple kill predator shot.

...and I still manage to keep my longest killstreak at 14, bleh

so i just played an ffa game on my computer screen which supports 1080p, and it was just beautiful.

it was way more clearer on what i usually play on (720p).

now i need one of these for sound:

:D

No idea how all you guys can play on ps3 and xbox. Need keyboard+mouse and 1680x1050 helps too. Don't have an hdtv though, should get one for my ps3...

I wish I could play PS3 on my Cinema Display, but it's way hard to get that to work I think. I'm playing on a 20-somthing inch cheap HDTV (it's made by a bigger company but only sold on military bases). Though it does support 1080 the picture isn't amazing. I do play way better on a smaller screen that I can put on my desk though.

headphones totally makes a difference in this game, I can hear everything :eek:!

metal creaking, wind blowing, oh and footsteps!

and these are just cheap sony headphones i got a couple years ago.

I wonder how the game is with some astros or turtlebeach's :confused::rolleyes::confused:

I think i just had the best game of my life. game was sub base and my score was 19-4-1. I never had such a good ratio before. my killstreaks were UAV, counter UAV, and predator misslie

i use the exact setup :cool:

You need better kill streak reward dude!

At least add in something past 5 so you can feed off of it and get bigger scores.

I use:

4- Air Support

7- Harrier Strike

11- Chopper Gunner

Just a heads up, the air support doesn't count on the killstreak rewards.

yeah i forgot to change my killstreaks from the other night when i was playing with the sufu clan. i like the counter uav cause its a good team killstreak.

headphones totally makes a difference in this game, I can hear everything :eek:!

metal creaking, wind blowing, oh and footsteps!

and these are just cheap sony headphones i got a couple years ago.

I wonder how the game is with some astros or turtlebeach's :confused::rolleyes::confused:

i use the exact setup :cool:

word is you can hear ninja pro with astros and tritons.

im about to pick up a pair of the cheap turtle beaches though..wanted to get them before but they've been sold out since christmas

I wish you had a PS3. Lol.......

Chopper gunners rape all. Including Pavelows.

chopper gunner is far superior (even to the plane)

i just like pavelow more cause i can just set it off and do my own thing instead of hiding in a corner on a macbook and getting knifed.