video games ruined my life

DüM

not to tell you how to play at all but:

silenced ump is pretty hard to get a lot of kills with unless you're just a beast...

Im about to start my third prestige and it's still hard to get any kind of killstreak going with that setup.

scar is awesome, definitely well rounded, but heartbeat sensor is noob style x 3483472389423... I like the iron/stock sights on the scar, so I'd recommend getting as many kills as possible with that gun with whatever attachments you like, then when you unlock FMJ, use that until you get the 40 bullet penetration kills so you can unlock the extended mags which help that gun be even more beastly.

use slight of hand until you unlock scavenger which is such a good perk... unlimited equipment if you keep racking up the kills. stopping power is always good, and ninja (pro) is on almost every single one of my classes. if you dont use ninja pro, I can hear you walking around from a mile away.

You're right heartbeat is very noob, but i just unlocked it and its helping me hit people that would otherwise kill me. I just really don't know the maps at all yet, no Idea where the hiding spots are yet. Extended mags though, sounds like it would be great. Can swap out sleight of hand for scavenger then.

I don't really buy the x = noob thing. It all seems to play a relatively integral role - noob tubes especially. Some maps when nobodies got one lets people camp in a couple of spots like crazy - keeps people on their toes more when there's a few going around. Most times unless you're staying in the same place the tubes can't get the range they need to explode and it's pretty rare that I see people using exclusively tubes pick up too many kills.

It is annoying getting killed by them, though.

*i will say though that there's much better stuff you can be using than the heartbeat sensor although just for the hell of it I'll throw it on and I've pulled zero death games with it a couple of times so maybe it's better than I think

my connection is shit today. It's lagged the fuck out and then kicked me from games twice now, but you guys are all still playing. Then i got kicked off PSN and had to sign in again. fuck.

Though that Ghost setup I was trying beasted on Estate twice

Scar-H w/ Silencer

USP 45 w/ Tactical Knife

Marathon

Cold-Blooded

Ninja (not pro yet though)

I was surprised how oblivious dudes were to my presence even if I was firing right next to them. I can't tell you how many times I killed a dude's teammate right next to him and he didn't even turn around.

noob tubes are different when the guy clearly doesn't make any attempt to shoot anyone with bullets, that's a scrub

Maybe it's different on consoles but like I said - I rarely see anyone above like rank 20 doing this and even if they are it's pretty uncommon to see them do well. I played on a friends x-box the other day and from my brief experience it seems like 'cheap bullshit' classes don't get you as far on PC.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdrxkqrHCWI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdrxkqrHCWI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

another funny montage.

edit:
if i make a montage, the song is gonna be that down down down song LOL

Good playing with Julian/Astrowulf and other dude, totally forget your username...

Ed, Ill add you to my list soon.

Good playing with you and wesley pipes last night as well. Always good to bro out and talk whilst killing madly.

I was honestly doing pretty shit last night, as i am addicted to using nothing other than the shottie attachment on the TAR. even if i know i wont be able to kill someone with it cause they are too far away, i like to try, just to push the edge of pissing people off. when it works though, it works well.

i need to set up a new go to class. after this shottie, nothing feels right anymore.

Absoloutely raping today!

finished first in FFA 8 times in a row.

Kill streak = harriers, emergency airdrop, pavelow (good for the 7,8,9 callsign)

30 kills to between 4 - 5 deaths a round.

Using m16 silenced and spas with foregrip

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

tempted to try out some more stealth classes with cold blood pro.

noob tubes are different when the guy clearly doesn't make any attempt to shoot anyone with bullets, that's a scrub

Ayo, FUCK YOU. Lol

I've been using an all explosives set with:

Tar - Gernade Atttachment

RPG's

Semtex/Claymores (Map depending)

Scavenger Pro/OMA Pro

Danger Close Pro

Whatever 3rd Perk, Usually Ninja Pro or SA Pro

It's fun to use tho. I can usually get Danger Close to pro in 3-4 games. I don't see how the guys that I face end up with crappy scores with a class like this.

Transparent cranium: Not that I am amazing or anything, my ratio is still terrible, but as someone who recently bought the game, I'll give a few of my recommendations. First, the best reason not to use the heartbeat sensor early on is because 1) good players will often use ninja pro 2) it teaches you a distinct way to look for players when you should be learning where they might be hiding and how to hear them properly.

What set up you use comes down to how you want to play, but using a stealth-y run and gun set up is difficult when you don't know the maps. I use ninja pro, marathon pro, and lightweight pro to run around the map flankinI g the other team on one of profiles. However I think for when you are just starting out, it's good to use an assault rifle, with something like stopping power, sleight of hand, and steady aim. This will give you an edge every time you come into direct conflict with an opponent. For killsteaks I use care package, predator missile, and harrier, as those seem to result in the most kills for me. Getting a pavelow or a harrier at 4 kills can really turn rack up the exp if you are playing against noobs.