video games ruined my life

DüM

holy crap, took me a while to find this LOL!

i didn't know who sang this

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUbpGmR1-QM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUbpGmR1-QM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

downnnnnnnnnn downnnnnnnnn downnn

gg's BROS

I did so shitty tonight. I'd been going 2.0 k/d that last few days. I did start trying out the SPAS today and holy fuck its awesome it just sucks that switching between my AUG and that takes so fucking long.

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/sounds/victims/sr-soundboard.htm

here you go, it's in the bottom right under 'threats' and says "make you cry" ahaha

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ROYALEFATALE again.

thanks BRAHHH!

i owe you some rep.

dont worry iGIT, theres always next time! :)

and

mybad earlier icandunkonu i blew your cover haha!

the spawning in that clip is ridicilous, shame on IW.... nice shooting of course, but still.

so I just witnessed the Sub Base continuous spawning myself.. other team was getting nailed pretty bad in domination, and the entire team was continuously spawning in the same place as in the clip. I managed to take advantage and get a couple of streaks of 10 mostly by knifing and thumpering my way through, but then they spread out :D

I'm actually pretty bad at this. First FPS game i'm played for more than 5 minutes. Was doing really horribly starting out with Bling UMP5 silencer holo sight and some pistol. Switched it up though. scar with heartbeat (noob tactics lol?) silenced spas and sleight of hand, stopping power, ninja. starting to get 1:1 ratio in matches now haha.

I'm actually pretty bad at this. First FPS game i'm played for more than 5 minutes. Was doing really horribly starting out with Bling UMP5 silencer holo sight and some pistol. Switched it up though. scar with heartbeat (noob tactics lol?) silenced spas and sleight of hand, stopping power, ninja. starting to get 1:1 ratio in matches now haha.

not to tell you how to play at all but:

silenced ump is pretty hard to get a lot of kills with unless you're just a beast...

Im about to start my third prestige and it's still hard to get any kind of killstreak going with that setup.

scar is awesome, definitely well rounded, but heartbeat sensor is noob style x 3483472389423... I like the iron/stock sights on the scar, so I'd recommend getting as many kills as possible with that gun with whatever attachments you like, then when you unlock FMJ, use that until you get the 40 bullet penetration kills so you can unlock the extended mags which help that gun be even more beastly.

use slight of hand until you unlock scavenger which is such a good perk... unlimited equipment if you keep racking up the kills. stopping power is always good, and ninja (pro) is on almost every single one of my classes. if you dont use ninja pro, I can hear you walking around from a mile away.