video games ruined my life

DüM

fuck I got disconnected at least 3 times mid game yesterday.. whats up with the PSN servers.

I played domination on scrapyard against a clan of some british toddlers, one of my best matches with about 25-5 k/d a bit over half way through (I'm not very good, usually around 1:1 in domination), and then I get cut off.

and what the fuck is up with joining games, whats the point of throwing a player into the losing team with the score being 170 vs 60 for the other team? so I can get 2 kills and then lose? getting thrown into a game a minute before the ending is wackarnolds

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9tLSMS50cI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9tLSMS50cI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

week 5

I'd guess its just quick and precise aiming, probably with Sleight of Hand to make it faster.

absolutely right.

how i do it, i try to keep the crosshair square on the enemy then i zoom+holdbreath+shoot.

im not as crazy as the guy on the clip tho :(

i wish!

is quick scoping a trick? do you need to do something special to make it happen?

or you just press zoom then shoot right away?

the game auto aims for you(the moment when the screen seems to twist towards enemies) if at that precise moment, with slight of hand+ on, you aim+hold breath and pull the trigger(one after the other, not simultaneously) it'll quick scope, it takes practice. it's much easier with the 50 cal than the intervention but it can be done with both, i don't care much for the other sniper rifles

it's kinda hard to explain, it really helps if you see someone do it in person

Me and my friend have been hurting feelings with the shottie attachment for the tar. Its so cheap its amazing. Range at least on par with the unfixed 1887's. with SOH on, it makes for some great moments.

Kill cam in S&D is great when your using it.

I just took out 2 guys in one shot with it, its great. hahaha.

On the Tar i am getting kills WELL beyond any of the shottie choices.

It must be glitched or something, cause it has no right to do this. No other shottie has even come close to the kills i am getting with this thing.

EDIT: i previously tried the scar shottie attachment, and did not do this well with it. hmmmmm.

I tried the shotty attachment out once and the range is definitely dope. I sort of shot it on accident because I spotted someone while I was switching to it for the first time. Stopped dude in his tracks from a nice distance. I haven't played with any of the shotguns since I've prestiged and the SPAS in some videos is making me want to play with it.

wait so PS3 MW2 has auto aim assist? I was wondering how people got so many quick kills using the controller sticks?

Both consoles have it, and I wish to god IW would allow the player to turn it off. There's nothing worse than Aiming at a target in the background then having a target walk by in the foreground and your gun starts to track the player in the foreground just as you're about to shoot the one in the background.

it's not always that drastic but there are definitely times when it's glaringly obvious. I've never really gotten into playing a game on a computer but I don't think I could ever get into mouse/keyboard playing (though it seems thats what FPS'ers prefer)