video games ruined my life

DüM

the scar has so few bullets, i need scavenger. as for red perks, stopping power for sure to counter my silencer that i put on everything, and 3rd is ninja or commando, even though i'm gonna use site rep to get the what the? challenge

I tried out the MAG Beta and the game plays just as I expected. It's sluggish and awkward. It is really cool to have that many people playing at once though. And the huge maps make sniping a lot more feasible, but actually sniping in the game doesn't feel as good at all.

the scar has so few bullets, i need scavenger. as for red perks, stopping power for sure to counter my silencer that i put on everything, and 3rd is ninja or commando, even though i'm gonna use site rep to get the what the? challenge

gotta get those extended mags for the scar, makes a hell of a difference... you dont have to reload after shooting at one or two enemies... not you can shoot at two or three or even four if youre a beast!

magnum if you actually want to get pistol kills while your not knifing

I use ninja for my silenced smg stealth class but I find that run and gun style (cod4) doesn't work as well in mw2...

yeah mostly true, they made it way too easy for campers. once you figure out the hot spots and whatever its easier to run and gun. and more fun.

finally got my intervention emblem :D

and

ggs to icandunkonu, showbiz00ditc, and that other guy in our party.

lets party again tonight!

that other guy(strokeofgenius) was my older bro, he's a noob, my younger brother is coaching him, he'll be decent in time. i'm down to play whenever tonight, i should be on again in an hour or so.

i got my barret 50 cal emblem and spas emblem while we playing together semaj, that spas shotgun is so boss

yeah a bunch of people can't connect (to me maybe?) not sure. I'll be back on a bit later. Good games though. I was top kills most of the time :). Except Solix went fucking 108-27 :(

I restarted and didn't see anything about firmware. I'll start it back up and see what's up.