video games ruined my life

DüM

played with dunk last night. I was beasting a bit. 25-35 kills and 4-7 deaths. Until our last game when I went about 36-32 on Highrise because they were mowing us down before we left out building. That's happened to us twice now in sufu parties. I like that map, but that shit sucks.

haha i was there too..that shit sucked. they were basically hangin in front of the entrance sprayin us down.

im gettin frustrated with this game lately, i spray a damn clip with my acr and i cant kill my enemy yet he kills me with 1 shot.

it was the launch 60gb, i might try to fix it myself, i've seen it done. i was literally playing with dum and semaj and the boom, off goes the ps3, it turned back on for a few seconds, i grabbed the disc and then it dies again and now it won't turn back on. FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

it was the launch 60gb, i might try to fix it myself, i've seen it done. i was literally playing with dum and semaj and the boom, off goes the ps3, it turned back on for a few seconds, i grabbed the disc and then it dies again and now it won't turn back on. FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

could it be the hard drive? hope not!

mines also a launch 60gb and the hard drive broke a couple years ago. was an easy fix tho!

i'm on google right now looking for fixes, i'll keep yall updated. i was about to buy a second ps3 for upstairs too, i might have to buy it right now. before you ask why, there 3 gamers in my RI house and only two systems, this isn't a problem when i'm at the nyc apt

i'll likely have a new ps3 within the week so i'll be back on soon but i gotta get this 60gb fixed, it's the only ps3 model that has every feature that was ever made available on ps3's, i'm not ready to let that go by the wayside

i still play, resident evil, the final fantasy series, castlevaniaSOTN and kingdom hearts every now and again, i guess i'll go find my modded ps2 in my basement and hop on that in the meantime