video games ruined my life

DüM

Tactical nuke only with tactical knife, no other kill streaks.

Awesome. I also like who he vocalizes his strategies while he plays. Anyone who thinks there's no strategy in CoD or is having trouble with the game should watch some of his tutorials, give a lot of basic but good info.

checking the menu during the UAV to see the entire map, I know very few people who actually do that.

I thought I was the only one who did that too, among other things, but I'm glad a lot of the little things I do is semi-standardized among good players.

I think I'd do better on HDTV because particularly on maps like invasion and karachi I have a lot of trouble making out non-moving players from a distance. I have very good vision, but the colors just don't really pop for me. Those two maps are consistently my worst. We'll see if I am right if I ever buy a nice television.

just joined in a FFA lobby with showbiz. Shit was fun. I managed to come in first or second every time I think. In the first few games I was trying out C4 and I managed to piss some guy off enough to start cursing me out and looking for me. I kept sneaking up behind him and throwing C4 in his sniper spot. Once it didn't kill him and I had to climb a ladder and shoot him in the face. He wasn't happy.

edit: just ran into my first pair of TDM boosters. I'm so used to FFA boosters I tried to kill both of them but obviously I can't. I killed him three times but dude still got a ac130 and beat us.

I cannot hit a thing today. This game can be so fucking frustrating on a cold streak.

better get off that cold streak, i've been extraordinarily hot the past few days and got my kdr over 1 finally, if i stay this hot for the next few days i'm gonna clip you DUM. i put up a 70-6-12 in domination today, even i was bewildered

i'm about to pick up an emblem or two and then prestige again

my ratio is 1.05 today. I started off at about 0.65 and luckily brought it back up, but that's still not great.

my coldstreak ended though. I played about 5 games with my friend today and copped a chopper gunner every time. I had the nuke equipped and I almost dropped one today. I went Harrier-Chopper Gunner-Nuke, pretty standard. After my chopper gunner ended though I got knifed in the face. I should've hid better. 23-0 until then.

artsky, that's cool and all but objective games can be way more fun I find. Especially with a party.

played with dunk last night. I was beasting a bit. 25-35 kills and 4-7 deaths. Until our last game when I went about 36-32 on Highrise because they were mowing us down before we left out building. That's happened to us twice now in sufu parties. I like that map, but that shit sucks.

It was towards the end of the match when they had us cornered in and honestly it took me about 5 deaths to realize I need to just stop rushing out. so I went out the back got hit by a harrier or something and the match ended.

Good effort, I'm shit at thermal quickscoping.

Anyway from the official forums

tl;dr

Thread about connection speeds

I post up my results (512k/256k), say that you don't need an amazing connection for online gaming, as long as your connection is clean. But the netcode for MW2 is shit, which is a hinderance.

This guy doesn't believe me, says my connection is no good for gaming.

I posted two pics showing my KDR a week or two ago, and a picture of one of my last few nukes, to show that I get good connections and that it's just fine for gaming.

Status -> Told.

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=231774&start=70