video games ruined my life

DüM

I had my coolest game moment in a while today. I had joined a friend's game and he was playing with a full party of his friends. They were talking shit because my team was full of people under level 10. We played on Derail and they ended up raping us overall.

But, towards the end of the match I was on a good streak in the hilly woods area with my AUG. I'm really paranoid about footsteps so I quite often stop and listen to see if I'm just hearing myself. It's usually nothing but I heard one so I turned around and knifed one of my friend's friends. It looked so fucking awesome.

I'm really paranoid about footsteps so I quite often stop and listen to see if I'm just hearing myself.

I'm the same, I always freak out over a teammate's footsteps too, they're so loud sometimes. The way I see it, you only end up losing a few seconds, and its occasionally worthwhile, as in the example you posted.

I don't think anything can shoot down a predator but harriers will shoot helis. Also, I play better on my small shitty hdtv than I do on my 40something inch hd but I think it's because I have the computer on my desk like a computer monitor. I get more longshots and faster reactions on the smaller tv.

i honestly think HD makes a diff. maybe not a lot but it does.

i agree it depends how on you play for the most part but for the tight spots like window sills, behind sand bags, long range etc, HD + widescreen shows you waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more.

im decent on my CRT monitor but i was killing it at my friends with his 47" HD.

I had my coolest game moment in a while today. I had joined a friend's game and he was playing with a full party of his friends. They were talking shit because my team was full of people under level 10. We played on Derail and they ended up raping us overall.

But, towards the end of the match I was on a good streak in the hilly woods area with my AUG. I'm really paranoid about footsteps so I quite often stop and listen to see if I'm just hearing myself. It's usually nothing but I heard one so I turned around and knifed one of my friend's friends. It looked so fucking awesome.

Out of paranoia of paranoia, that's why I always crouch when sneaking up on some dude on a grate/metal/loud surface.

you're also silent when you move while aiming down the sights. but obviously really slow.

I fucking love the AUG. I hopped onto a rooftop on Rundown and copped a chopper gunner in less than a minute. they just kept coming at me and I just kept mowing them down. The sights on the gun really work for me luckily because I cant use it without Sleight of Hand Pro.

also, people found this hidden game mode somehow (im sure they werent supposed to, not yet atleast)

ghAYXRHLUWg

This got talked about on kotaku a while ago... they found this and one more game mode dug in there... i forget what the other mode was, might not care... that looks pretty hectic to me, fun.

also, when that nuke sound gos off, and im not expecting it, using my headphones, i have to say, it kinda freaks me out. no?

had to play with a scart for a while before getting a new HDMI cable, and imo there is somewhat of a difference, maybe not drastic but notable. theres just so much more detail with HD which helps make out heads peeping behind sanbags or camouflage attire in grass or the woods. I think movement might be a bit better to notice as well when its not so mushy.

felt awesome to play after a 2 week break :o

Am I the only one who shoots down UAVs?

I don't mind shooting them down, but sometimes they're just out of range/I'm indoors and I wish my teammates had the common sense to shoot them down.

So many times I've been at a 10 kill streak ready for the AC130, being cautious and patient, and BOOM enemy UAV and I get hunted down.

And what's about with all the shitty players lately? Every game I play there's at least 2 people who go -10.

Am I the only one who shoots down UAVs?

And what's about with all the shitty players lately? Every game I play there's at least 2 people who go -10.

a. i love shooting down UAVs when I have a light machine gun or a javelin... otherwise I dont really bother

b. shitty players are mostly people who just got the game for christmas.

a. i love shooting down UAVs when I have a light machine gun or a javelin... otherwise I dont really bother

b. shitty players are mostly people who just got the game for christmas.

a. Why not though? It honestly takes less than a clip, you get points for it, and it helps out you AND your entire team (probably saves some lives too). Really, there's no reason NOT too unless you can't.

b. Halo players.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OCsSGIWRxk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OCsSGIWRxk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

pretty funny stuff