video games ruined my life

DüM

lul, I don't need to camp to get a nuke, or a score like that.

It just depends on how stupid/angry the other team gets when they keep dying.

CG got me like 8 of those kills, the harrier got me 3. So it was more like 30 - 4, which isn't that hard to get with smart play and moving about, whilst keeping yourself covered.

Is the normal mode that much more forgiving than HC? i really only play HC, my loss? my best so far is 22... i also get bored waiting for people to come along, i like to run to the action too much... no nukes for the wolf.

And dont get emotional Barc, just cause your on some fake MLG shit and my dude tab would fuck you up proper.

Post another chart, everyone really cares.

I just went 30-6 on FFA on Underpass with the my S&D killstreaks (uav, care package, predator) on accident. Second best guy had 7 kills.

I wanted to keep raping these kids but i got kicked from the lobby somehow

also just went 6-2 on S&D (best I've done in that mode so far)

Is the normal mode that much more forgiving than HC? i really only play HC, my loss? my best so far is 22... i also get bored waiting for people to come along, i like to run to the action too much... no nukes for the wolf.

And dont get emotional Barc, just cause your on some fake MLG shit and my dude tab would fuck you up proper.

you need to get off my dick. ignored.

haha, i still can't believe that one dude jumped from my knife, lucky or done on purpose, it was pretty tight. (and embarrassing in my part)

I did not understand how my team managed to lose when I was killing you guys as fast as you spawned.

Good game though, I'll be on later tonight still.

forsure, the air support never even stopped, and i thought you had a nuke.

HC should be renamed Team Campmatch. The problem isn't that hardcore is less forgiving than normal TDM, if anything, it's easier because it's easier to kill people.

However, the majority of HCTDM armchair generals are so bitchmade due to the lower health, and then a bit more due to the lower health in MW2 compared to CoD4. So all people do is camp the entire game and you end up with games which rarely reach the score limit.

Take the pace down a little bit, running around can get you good streaks, but to get something like 20+ from solely running around and not using killstreak rewards, takes a sprinkle of luck, due to the random respawning on this game. It's not like CoD4, which was somewhat predictable.

Obviously, don't camp, because it's boring and will not net you a lot of kills, but don't run around the entire game either, because of the random spawning, you will get shot in the back at some point. It's just finding a blend between the two, and knowing where the hotspots are, so you're always in the thick of things and can get yourself a lot of kills.

Getting in to people's heads is a big part in playing a lot of online games. If you can predict the way people will act, or where they will come from, the game is won...excluding bad luck.

the lag in that last game was ridiculous. I was in a room with three enemies and was able to hipfire a dude to death and stab another guy because no one could hit anything. after I stabbed him he was alive and moving for a bit before my +100 showed up too.

a few drinks at the pub with friends tonight, lots of people out. got back in for last minute wrapping.

Christmas nuke, rushed it to show my brother what it was like, so I nuked when we were at 6500 instead of 7000ish like normal.

iNFAMOUSxHAVOC is a scrooge who left a very merry nuke. it wouldn't normally matter, but he didn't accept his christmas present ha

i tried death match in normal mode for the first time since i unlocked HC...

Am i crazy to say that i think its easier? all that damage you can take really helps.

I dont like that claymores are not so effictive, but my first round i went 22/3 or something... i smell a nuke in my new year.

Christmas nuke, rushed it to show my brother what it was like, so I nuked when we were at 6500 instead of 7000ish like normal.

I found out that as soon as someone calls in the nuke, there are no longer any points allocated. On one of my nukes, the score was at 7400 when I hit the 25 killstreak and even when my team killed more during the 10 sec, there weren't any points added to the total score.

Oh, and a little tidbit I realized: if you ever get caught with your pants down trying to plant a claymore and get shot, the claymore always plants itself in the direction opposite of what you're facing. It may not be the biggest help, but at least you can attempt to salvage the life you just gave up.

i tried death match in normal mode for the first time since i unlocked HC...

Am i crazy to say that i think its easier? all that damage you can take really helps.

I dont like that claymores are not so effictive, but my first round i went 22/3 or something... i smell a nuke in my new year.

have to agree, i just started playing deathmatch/groundwar/domination with a few other friends and was surprised i ended with 3:1 i might have to switch it to get that nuke.

so i was playing on my brother's ps3 account because he normally plays on xbox, and jesus crow, being at level ~35 playing against n00bs at that level is downright unfair. i played a regular TDM and put up a 56, fifty friggin six, it was a joyous occasion

I found out that as soon as someone calls in the nuke, there are no longer any points allocated. On one of my nukes, the score was at 7400 when I hit the 25 killstreak and even when my team killed more during the 10 sec, there weren't any points added to the total score.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Took me ages to realise though.

I remember I got my first nuke in the last 15 seconds of the game, at 7400 on Karachi. I was so happy I managed to squeeze that one in.

I remb there's a few times I've gotten greedy, trying to get a few more kills before nuking, then it'd suddenly jump to 7500 and end the game lul So i tend to launch it at 7000-7200ish just to make sure.

Oh yeas, Merry Christmas everyone.

When none of my friends are on I usually just play FFA. So I'm on Favela with my tac knife (and Vector which I cannot hit a thing with). I started off sucking but I rushed a guy getting a Chopper Gunner from a care package and ended up winning.

my best moment though was turning the corner onto the very bottom of the street and chucking a throwing knife at two guys shooting eachother top of the stairs into that brick building on the street. I knew it had to hit one of them. BAM! right in his face.

orrrr the time two guys sort of cornered me in a building in the tight corridor area. I threw a knife at hit him in the face but the other guy was standing right behind him and he dropped too. I think a third guy actually shot him and i didnt get a double knife headshot. Then i stabbed another person running into the room. I freaked the fuck out because I thought i got a double kill.