video games ruined my life

DüM

you need to work on the sights issue then, i need the scar with scavenger+ to get the extra mags because i tend to catch 4-7-11 kill streaks like nothing and i'd run out of bullets quickly without scav+

and i use silencers on everything, so i don't alert fools who rely on the radar, and if they have uav on, bait them into my claymore, i swear uav is the worst thing that could ever happen to an opposing team

damn I wish some of you guys had it for pc so we could roll heads together.

dominated a bunch of kids on highrise today (I'm karma)

http://img683.imageshack.us/i/lololmw2copy.jpg/

g5saitek was raging and calling me a hacker LOL.

Famas with silencer + rds = sex

I'm on PC, what's your user name? I'm Tyro1 on steam too

some maps i've got a class with a bling'd heartbeat sensor on that does super well - favela / karachi especially. For some reason the 'intricate' parts of the map are where i work best and it helps. I can spend an entire game in that 'walled off' cluster of houses on rust with a heartbeat sensor. Not having scavenger as a result I end up going through a couple of secondary weapons that I have to take off people, though.

ughhhh that sucked. Everyone in my house was on the internet or something my shit was not cool. It was like it took more bullets to kill everyone and I only ever killed someone from behind. It only really spazzed out where i was jumping around a few times though.

I'll be on later tonight when hopefully my connection is fine.

omfg yes

maybe they'll fix the private match glitch too so i can actually get into a real game of domination

BTW guys you have to try this class:

famas + red dot

sleight of hand pro

lightweight pro

ninja pro

prefferably in an objective gametype...shit is so good. just discovered how good the famas is without stopping power.

I love the Famas...I just got into it when I was trying to level up to prestige, but now that I prestiged, I'm using it non-stop. Too good. I'm going to max it out before I move on to some other guns. I only really use 3-4, but this is definitely a staple now.

Sorry for bailing on that party so soon. I had a weird connection. I'm going to try and get on a bit later. Send me an invite if you see me...

Just hit 2.00 KDR, new goal is 2.25. Been loving this new class I've been using:

SCAR silenced

Stinger

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

No need for cold blooded since the stringer takes care of any kill streak rewards. Bitches never no where I be hittin from with my silenced SCAR.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBLycBp5aYE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBLycBp5aYE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

how do people find these?!