video games ruined my life

DüM

gg solix, the lag was killing me at the end, last match i started 10-0 and finished 14-5 cause of fucking lag....smh

Yea man, it wasn't even that stupid intense, omfg, let's leave nao lag. It was that little blips type lag that would come and go, specifically obvious when you try stabbing a guy twice from behind before he randomly turns around and stabs you.

i want a tac knife so bad but i cant be arsed to use a pistol long enough to earn it.

Brother in arms Astrowulv clued us in that you can use the "first recon" class thats available to you and use that tac knife with the magnum and use it towards your magnum kills to get the magnum tac knife.

Took me about 4 matches with that class I think.

Brother in arms Astrowulv clued us in that you can use the "first recon" class thats available to you and use that tac knife with the magnum and use it towards your magnum kills to get the magnum tac knife.

Took me about 4 matches with that class I think.

That's what I've been trying, its probly one of my favourite default classes.

I was almost exclusively using the M9 handgun last night. I mostly had a 1.0 or slightly better k/d but was still always coming in the top three spots. Super fun gun to use to ruin peoples day.

Also had some fun throwing knife kills which is still so satisfying.

have almost been doing the same using the 44mag with claymores, scavenger, lightweight and ninja.

luring people into rooms or sniping them with a pistol. hearing them talk shit is great feeling.

sorry everyone about the invites i missed today, i was in the zone today playing grounds war, i cut my K:D defecit by a clear 500 today, 1.00 KDR, i'm on my way. i kinda want to start again, i spent the first 3 weeks not caring and was at .45, it was quite tragic

next xbox 360 patch is at 2am... goodbye 1887 spammers.

omfg yes

maybe they'll fix the private match glitch too so i can actually get into a real game of domination

BTW guys you have to try this class:

famas + red dot

sleight of hand pro

lightweight pro

ninja pro

prefferably in an objective gametype...shit is so good. just discovered how good the famas is without stopping power.