video games ruined my life

DüM

semaj, what do you use on the AK?

i tried everything on it, the red dot is decent but something just doesnt feel right about it...hard to explain...

when i had it i just used it as it, till i unlocked the silencer.

i also tried to shoot just 1 - 3 bullets at a time because the recoil is wild.

once you get a feel for it, you'll be good to go :D

hope this helps

yeah for the ak, scar and all the light machine guns, you gotta kaster the art of tapping the trigger. if you try to go full auto, youll end up way over his head.

yeah i'm a beast with the scar, but even when i burst with the ak it still comes up short. i don't like the tar either though...

just found some [possibly] useful shit.

this was taken right from the game code, so these are the actual stats, the graphs they show in-game are simplified and inaccurate.

MW2-AR.jpg

MW2-SMG.jpg

MW2-LMG.jpg

MW2-Sniper.jpg

MW2-MP.jpg

MW2-SGUN.jpg

MW2-Pistol.jpg

Modern-Warfare-2-Weapon-Chart.gif

Things to note from this:

1) All of those damages are WITHOUT Stopping Power. Multiply the value by 1.4 to get the damage with Stopping Power.

2) Adding Stopping Power to sniper rifles doesn't make a single difference unless a silencer is equipped.

3) All Sniper Rifles are one-shot-kills from the chest upwards EXCEPT for the M21 EBR.

4) Adding a silencer to Sniper Rifles or LMGs decreases the damage quite significantly.

5) The M93 Raffica has the same damage as the M16 and FAMAS!

wow...this sniper rifle thing is news to me. must test out.

http://forums.modernwarfare247.com/index.php?/topic/10952-weapon-damage-chart/]

Things to note from this:

1) All of those damages are WITHOUT Stopping Power. Multiply the value by 1.4 to get the damage with Stopping Power.

2) Adding Stopping Power to sniper rifles doesn't make a single difference unless a silencer is equipped.

3) All Sniper Rifles are one-shot-kills from the chest upwards EXCEPT for the M21 EBR.

Half the time when I use the M21 silenced, it won't even single shot kill on a headshot.

And I would like to agree with the chart, but I never get as many one shot kills with CB > SP.

ggs to whomever i played with this afternoon, ill be back on tonight.

also

been getting a hang of doing quickscopes with intervention, feels really satisfying getting a kill :)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq2_3T1-I1Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq2_3T1-I1Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>