video games ruined my life

DüM

comparison

hahaha acr is a neat freak

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maCSZFEPwzc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maCSZFEPwzc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

would you like some bouncing throwing knives? (2:55)

I've tried bouncing knives off walls a few times but I've missed. One day it'll hit someone and I will feel awesome.

I think I am going to try out every single gun because why the fuck not. Might not be good for my k/d but I dont really care at this point.

^Happened to me last night with some guy and a riot shield...

I've been going through and milking all of the challenges I can before I get to 70. Currently at 66...Had a massive playing session last night and leveled up like 10 times. It's surprisingly easy to get a lot of the Perk challenge points. That and killstreak ones with hardline equipped.

Going to mix up some of my guns and see what that does for me next...

I could tell that these two dudes in FFA were gonna nuke boost. I like trying to find those dudes though and see if they're good enough at finding/defending a hiding spot.

They were in the backroom of Burger Shot. I knifed them both twice after they respawned from the Tactical Insertions.

Iono bout you guys, but I love it. Feels better here than on CoD4 (seems a bit stronger than the SCAR with a larger clip). Maybe I'm just used to it since the M14 and AK were all I used in 4.

On a side note, I found the source of stupidity:

IdC4pO4TOTI

I'm going to be honest and say that I would do this IF there weren't any negative side effects. I'm feeling too much of a ban going to happen and that for some people, online has locked up or been acting weird or w/e. Not so much to show that I'm 1337 or anything, just cuz prestiging is such a hassle.

super Latepass... been following this thread since pg 1 tho.

had to comment about the nuke boosting..

was in a ffa last night on underpass.. and this fucker is like 20-0, while his buddy was 0-20.. guy got his ac-130 and his emp already hit... and as im running around i find the two schmucks when hes has 24 kills and end the streak.

guy doesnt get his nuke backs out, and i go on to win the match 30-6 or some shit. (he was at 24 while 2nd place was like 9 kills deep).

lulz.

Guess I was late and the party was full tonight. Asked for invites, but no one sent. Dah well. I did try out FFA for the first time, and I think it's my best game. I got my winning streak to a new high (forgot what it is right now) before coming in second.

ugh my game just froze setting up that game on Derail. We won enough though I'm done for tonight.

And hell yes to the Aug with the grip. I'm getting used to the ironsights and I'm now able to pick dudes off from a good distance. I'd like to Bling it and add a Red Dot, but I think I need Sleight of Hand Pro more as faster ADS is helping me alot I think.

also,

D1ju0S1p0vQ