video games ruined my life

DüM

my b, solix i got your invite earlier but i was just goofing around before while i was waiting on my brother to go run an errand.

Sa'll gravy. I had to do shit too. By the time I actually got on, all the SuFu'rs had logged off.

Starting to hate people bashing me about camping. Shit, it's part of the game. People will camp in nearly every fps, it's unavoidable. But man, most of the time, it's either because I'm dodging enemy air support, or defending my spawn and the people I kill just keep coming looking for revenge while I end up moving place to place and end up killing them again in the same general area.

I swear, every single time someone runs into someone good or breaks their awsumz killstreak, they claim you camp. Such a poor excuse.

Honestly, I don't give a shit even if someone is camping. It's not like you can't kill 'campers.' It's sort of stupid the first time you get killed if it's a particularly strange spot but if they get that many kills sitting in one place you're probably just doing something wrong. Same thing with noob tubes or whatever. Sure, they're occasionally annoying, but they're in the game for a reason and they're certainly not useful in a lot of situations. I knife people with tubes out all the time.

It's a pretty well balanced game - people just angry when it's not in their favor at that particular moment.

Just started to camp more cause i got sick of being out gunned by akimbo 1887s

I never realized how easy it is to get nukes in pubs (when i actually try to stay alive instead of rushing, trying to out-gun people all the time)

ust get to a spot, set up a couple claymores, out shoot a couple nubs, get a harrier and from there its basically over...

Is it a user glitch, or a server glitch? Cause I joined one of these games and everyone had infinite ammo, not only one dude

Also, I joined a game on domination, but we were sent in Rust on something called hardcore free for all, where you had teams, but killing your teammates actually gave you points? Does this mode even exist? :confused:

anyway, when this kind of thing happens, I just quit. Don't care much for my win/lose ratio.

I read that people are copying files to their computers and changing things, then running those changes on the box. so more or less, its real deal recoding and what not.

i dont care, i had fun in the rooms i found doing it for a round or two, backed out, found another game that was normal. people are freaking out about this though, in a huge way, pretty nuts to me. but whatever, its just what happens when a game is this popular and the crowd it is loved by happens to have these skills.

crazy stuff to me though, that this is how things are going to be from now on, if people want to break something, they will, in huge new amazing ways.

I read that people are copying files to their computers and changing things, then running those changes on the box. so more or less, its real deal recoding and what not.

i dont care, i had fun in the rooms i found doing it for a round or two, backed out, found another game that was normal. people are freaking out about this though, in a huge way, pretty nuts to me. but whatever, its just what happens when a game is this popular and the crowd it is loved by happens to have these skills.

crazy stuff to me though, that this is how things are going to be from now on, if people want to break something, they will, in huge new amazing ways.

nonononono

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgRx7rkBHQg

Just started to camp more cause i got sick of being out gunned by akimbo 1887s

I never realized how easy it is to get nukes in pubs (when i actually try to stay alive instead of rushing, trying to out-gun people all the time)

ust get to a spot, set up a couple claymores, out shoot a couple nubs, get a harrier and from there its basically over...

pubs? wtf is pubs?

sorry, I didn't join you, raul. I just felt like fucking around in some FFA.

though this was interesting:

riflesc.jpg

(you god damn right I break tables)

I just tried out the Aug HBar in FFA and I was kinda beasting with it. I unlocked the grip and red dot but havent tried it with either. I was barely able to get dudes at range with the gun bare though.

edit: I didn't know you could just join my private match. that is dope I was just gonna fuck around and throw knives or something. We gotta get a sufu FFA match going.