video games ruined my life

DüM

lul, some fag and his team just camped demolition.

at the end of the game, he calls everyone else noobs when he got 7-24 lul

His team didn't even bother going for the bombs when they were on offence.

Next game on estate, I end up against the people I was just with. My new team dominates them and we blow up both bombs in no time. I heard one of them calling us cheating campers between rounds.

Next round, we hold them off with an ungodly amount of airsupport and they all ragequit.

which version? PC, PS3 or Xbox?

xbox

just to give you an idea of what's happening, it's pretty much exactly the same as the PC mods that were around last month for infinite ammo, bt on the Xbox

I was going to upload my own video, but this shows it off better

nEcGE7YDIXk

shit is fun for now, in a day or two, it's going to get really out of hand.

thats wild, looks like fun.

is there any way to go back and watch clips of your games on PS3?

Was just gaming with DUM/majorwaves, royalefatale, and wasanasanasananasananan (im not sure who he is on here)(but he was ripping shit up)

ROYALE sending deaththreats, setting up a hit or some shit in the lobbies in a different voice haha wtf was that

fixed that for you.

hilarious how these kids boost to get a high rank and then get their asses handed to them everytime they try and play a real match.

It's not just boosting. I have a couple stragglers on my friends list that I never talk to that can in no way be 10th prestige with the total points/score count they have, but are somehow sporting the icon/emblem for it. Within the last week, I get maybe one 10th prestige player once every 2-3 games whereas before, I never came across a single one. There's no way it's just boosting.

xbox

just to give you an idea of what's happening, it's pretty much exactly the same as the PC mods that were around last month for infinite ammo, bt on the Xbox

I was going to upload my own video, but this shows it off better

nEcGE7YDIXk

shit is fun for now, in a day or two, it's going to get really out of hand.

thats pretty wild. whats your gamertag du?

ROYALE sending deaththreats, setting up a hit or some shit in the lobbies in a different voice haha wtf was that

LOL maybe this:

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/sounds/victims/racistredneck-soundboard.htm

or this:

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/sounds/victims/telemarketer-soundboard.htm

Sorry I skimped out on you guys last night. GB matches took longer than I thought. I'm down for matches tonight if you guys are available.

Down to play again tonight, i had to leave early last night cause i had a final in 6 hours hah.

fun ass games lastnight, i would of played some more but my eyes were burning from playing way too much! later today tho, lets rip shit up again!

also goodshit igit on the clutch defuses!

thanks man, i actually never played sabotage on cod6 until last night with you guys.

that infinite ammo thing happened to me randomly in an actual game, i thought a dude was hacking or something, i was like 8-1 before a dude got a nuke...i think he was boosting with like 3 other players anyways cause he got it within like 2 or 3 mins of the game starting...he had no chopper gunner or any air support either.

Is it a user glitch, or a server glitch? Cause I joined one of these games and everyone had infinite ammo, not only one dude

Also, I joined a game on domination, but we were sent in Rust on something called hardcore free for all, where you had teams, but killing your teammates actually gave you points? Does this mode even exist? :confused:

anyway, when this kind of thing happens, I just quit. Don't care much for my win/lose ratio.