video games ruined my life

DüM

I have heard from maaaaaany people who have both that Xbox compition is a higher level of player than ps3... let us know what you think... i never played the 3izzle with MP, but i could see how not having to pay could let in certian elements of lesser gamesman.

anyone else have a opinion to share on this?

competition is harder simply because there are tons more xln'ers than other systems. when the field of competition is larger, there's definitely a steeper hill to climb

competition is harder simply because there are tons more xln'ers than other systems. when the field of competition is larger, there's definitely a steeper hill to climb

I always thought it was even between the two systems... read today that out of the six million copys of this game sold, 1.3 for ps3zzzile and 4.7 for xhazzle. surprised me how different those numbers are.

honestly, if i had known you had to pay for online (or blue ray love), i would be on ps3 with yall.

Whatever, my GF got it for me for my birthday... i cant complain.

Also like the x controler more for COD... PS wins for madden though.

Life is complicated.

prestige is unlocked when you hit 70.

when you enter prestige you lose all the guns you have unlocked.

basically its just like starting all over again, but you keep your title and emblems.

you also unlock 'prestige challenges'

you also unlock an extra class (when you prestige for the 1st time). Not sure if you get an extra class everytime...I'm only on the first prestige and don't plan on doing it again for a while.

So who has been playing the glitch 18 person FFA matches? or endless domination games?

I just played one that I joined late but managed to get over 150 kills! Shit was crazy. The match ended with the strangest error message though, just some code in a box instead of saying "time out" or something like that.

probably so, plus from what I've heard, its a bit easier to get the hang of it and become better with the xbox controller, thats atleast what my friend said who himself plays on xbox but occasionally with some other peeps on ps. I haven't tried it on xbox myself though, so can't really tell.

So who has been playing the glitch 18 person FFA matches? or endless domination games?

I just played one that I joined late but managed to get over 150 kills! Shit was crazy. The match ended with the strangest error message though, just some code in a box instead of saying "time out" or something like that.

i get put into these a lot but i always quit out right away

its starting to get on my nerves

Full Metal Jacket has to be my favorite attachment in the game. I just came out of a match where I shot a burst of my Ak through a wall and got 2 head shots with 1 bullet. The only reason I know this is because I completed the All-Pro challenge at the same time.

i used oma with noob tube. such a noobish tactiic lol

I'll be getting this on boxing day (when I buy a TV and a PS3). Hopefully I get good enough quickly so I can play with y'all.
ina couple of games you'll be set! :D

also, fuck a throwing knife

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyGrepYq_e8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyGrepYq_e8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>