video games ruined my life

DüM

my little brother is a total fucking monster and quite frankly i'm terrified of him. he got stopped on a 24 kill streak and some douche sent him a message saying, haha no nuke for you. so next game he goes 37-8-0 and waits until his team has 197 in domination and nukes and responds to that message saying die slow cunt. just ridiculous

I'm usually 1st or 2nd on my team in kills, but rarely ever with a great ratio. I think I need to slow it down a bit and be more cautious but I never seem to commit to that.

please don't become one of those kids who crouch around corners and fucking cling to their heartbeat sensor.

I'm taking a bus to london cause my gaming bro's girl is out of town or something. Going to set up dual xbox and monitors and play MW2 like a BITCH for probably about 2 days straight...minus drinking/bar time.

please don't become one of those kids who crouch around corners and fucking cling to their heartbeat sensor.

I played with and against DUM multiple times, he not one of those people who does that. DUM's more of an acr with a red dot site kinda guy. :)

my little brother is a total fucking monster and quite frankly i'm terrified of him. he got stopped on a 24 kill streak and some douche sent him a message saying, haha no nuke for you. so next game he goes 37-8-0 and waits until his team has 197 in domination and nukes and responds to that message saying die slow cunt. just ridiculous

fuck that is beastly

I kinda beasted on Sub Base Ground War Domination earlier playing against homi and with semaj on my team.

I went something like 52-17 (which is really great for me). I usually suck ass on Sub Base every time. I'm not sure if it was Sleight of Hand Pro which I've been using since I prestiged or the M4 but I got so many triple kills off crowds of enemies.

so, i figured something good out last night.

if you have scavanger equipped, and are using the AT4 you can get two shots with it back to back instead of just the one, or the one and looking for a supply bag to reload.

If you switch to the AT4, and let the animation extend the tube, and then walk over a resupply bag, you will pick up a second shot for it even if you have not fired one shot.

It takes a second for the second shot to reload, but its there for you, and much more accurate than the RPG. The main lame part of the AT to me was that it was a one shot, but with this you have 2 and can take down a chopper or just beast shots across the map.

I kinda beasted on Sub Base Ground War Domination earlier playing against homi and with semaj on my team.

I went something like 52-17 (which is really great for me). I usually suck ass on Sub Base every time. I'm not sure if it was Sleight of Hand Pro which I've been using since I prestiged or the M4 but I got so many triple kills off crowds of enemies.

i remember that! and good shit!

i was doing shitty the first few levels of prestige, i went like 9-19 in one of the matches :eek:

but sleight of hand pro is crazy good, it kinda gives you more control over the gun.

also the spas-12 makes me feel like im gordon freeman.

hey xblivers i should have a gt up and running soon, so i can bust heads on both xbox and ps3

I have heard from maaaaaany people who have both that Xbox compition is a higher level of player than ps3... let us know what you think... i never played the 3izzle with MP, but i could see how not having to pay could let in certian elements of lesser gamesman.

anyone else have a opinion to share on this?