video games ruined my life

DüM

Next game he's on the opposite team and I kill his ass twice in the same spot and he leaves the match. It really surprises me how angry dudes can get on this game.

"what's your fuckin' address brother i'll show up in 10 minutes" LOLLLLLLL

dudes get so heated when i use that shit

ps.

M_E89XRxECM

10 for me. I was on 9 until a few days ago, but I thought that 10 couldnt be that much faster and made the jump (hop?).

thats crazy!

i play on 2 sens.

also got my 10th nuke today for the nice emblem yessss haha

anyone have sitrep pro?

i think im going to try and get it...

good shit!

iv been using it lately, and i think having fmj on will be a good compliment to that perk to easily shoot the stuff down through walls.

i just figured out how to eliminate those stupid ass riot shielders, just back track and act like you're trying to shoot and kill em and then just sprint straight at em and stab em from the side, i haven't been killed by one in weeks

thank god, I though I was the only one.. with the thumper I constantly get situations where I clearly have time to pull the trigger but the axe has been dropped and I'm the one going down. it feels like I've fired, but when I look at the killcam, no shot from the other players perspective.

also there seems to be these situations where I nail several rounds into someones torso, but suddenly am dropped by what in the killcam looks like a really bad single shot to the fucking toe. it also seems to happen the other way around, I shoot at someone and am suddenly killed even though on my screen the other player barely turns, but in the killcam I can see several shots were fired towards me.

This is partly due to the shit ass netcode on MW2.

Some of the worst latency issues (when you supposedly have good latency) i've seen in a game for years.

ps.

M_E89XRxECM

wait. in the first clip dude gets a pain killer while battling? hows that work? i thought it was just a death streak thing that only lasts the first 10sec's after respawing.

i think the du he was shooting had the painkiller

and

#1 is nuts with the intervention, holy crap.

those 1887s are ridiculous. i get killed from such long ranges by fuckers running around with those akimbo. its a bad as a nube tubers. i dont understand how a shotgun and have such a long range. makes no sense.

it is definitely overpowered but you do realize real shotguns definitely have that range.

but yeah the range is ridiculous especially with it being a secondary weapon.