video games ruined my life

DüM

I'm getting better with them, but am I right in that if I die while it's in the air heading towards him it won't hit him? I've been chucking my knife at people as they are shooting me and I die obviously but it's in the air headed towards his face.

same here, for some reason if i'm running at the guy and he's firing i'll tap R2 for a quick throw and ALWAYS miss LOL but when the guy is like halfway across the map standing still shooting at someone i can nail them

I'm getting better with them, but am I right in that if I die while it's in the air heading towards him it won't hit him? I've been chucking my knife at people as they are shooting me and I die obviously but it's in the air headed towards his face.

It should work, I'm pretty sure I've a "payback" and "kill an enemy after dying" or w/e afterward.

If the throw is already off it can still hit the person, but sometimes when you're shot your knife goes in a different direction as if you flinch or something.

It's a weird scenario I haven't really figured out but for some reason there's a bit of a time delay on your screen and what actually happens in game.

The easiest example is once when I was using RPGs to kill people, I fired one last second as I died but nothing. I watched the killcam and from my opponents point of view I never even shot the rocket.

It's a weird scenario I haven't really figured out but for some reason there's a bit of a time delay on your screen and what actually happens in game.

The easiest example is once when I was using RPGs to kill people, I fired one last second as I died but nothing. I watched the killcam and from my opponents point of view I never even shot the rocket.

yeah that happens all the time, i've had countless one on ones where i shotgun the dude right in his dome before i die and in the killcam the gun was never fired

thank god, I though I was the only one.. with the thumper I constantly get situations where I clearly have time to pull the trigger but the axe has been dropped and I'm the one going down. it feels like I've fired, but when I look at the killcam, no shot from the other players perspective.

also there seems to be these situations where I nail several rounds into someones torso, but suddenly am dropped by what in the killcam looks like a really bad single shot to the fucking toe. it also seems to happen the other way around, I shoot at someone and am suddenly killed even though on my screen the other player barely turns, but in the killcam I can see several shots were fired towards me.

K/D is up to .86 now

I have got the hang of this game now, pretty much 4:1 now, should be 1k1d by next the next few days.

Hope my brother doesn't ruin it :S Level 61, last 9 will be a bitch, prestige or not to prestige.

i've been using an ACOG'd SMG (UMP for more accuracy) with marathon pro / lightweight pro and ninja with akimbo .44's and I've been dominating. Basically play like I'm going close range / melee but with the quick-draw smg for mid-to-occasional long range fights. Any map where I would usually try for knife kills I come in first with this (swap to my bling'd M4A1 for maps like Quarry / that awful one that's all outdoors).

go in to your router and check if you have your UPnP settings in the right order. If its not set right your lagging and dying needlessly. NAT should be open for best possible results, even though they wont always be the best.

I angered a teammate earlier in S&D. I was playing with raul. I was the last person alive on my team and thought that we'd draw if they didn't kill me so I was hiding (there was a dude near me. I thought I could catch him but anyways some dude got really fucking mad at me and started talking shit and sent me a message.

Next game he's on the opposite team and I kill his ass twice in the same spot and he leaves the match. It really surprises me how angry dudes can get on this game.